BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

mija k.
Best deodorant ever! Doesn't stain my clothes and smells good all day! Love it so much!!!
Alicia B.
Campton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Degree shower clean is the only deodorant I have used in many years. I love the smell!
Alice R.
Hagerstown
Degree keeps me dry all day long. Never any issues even in more stressful situations.
Destiny M.
tacoma
Very good travel size. Smells so gods and keeps you smelling good all day. I love it.
Nailah H.
Commerce Twp, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only deodorant that i use. I love it so much it smells great and lasts all day
Emily I.
Purchased at: Target
Best women’s deodorant I’ve tried. Perfect for travel and quick times when I’m sweaty and I need it. I like the scent and it’s affordable!
Katie G.
I get this small size in the dollar aisle.  Perfect for traveling or even keeping in the car for a quick freshening up!  Smells great and keeps me dry and protected all day
Christina C.
Oakville , ON
This is a MUST! I only use degree ! It is the best brand of antiperspirant. I like how the scent is fresh but not over powering and I love the light formula. It honestly does the job, I can get very sweaty through out my busy day and this saves me from smelling and sweating. This particular size I leave in my work bag, my purse and my gym bag. I even travel with it. This is something that I purchase without thinking. Definitely a necessity and routine item.
Ashley R.
calgary
This is a great deodorant last all day, and it doesnt smell too strong it smells likes you just got out of the shower. The product is also a great value for the price as it last along time and you can usually get it on sale for 3 bucks
Chelsea D.
This is my emergency deodorant. I bought it as I had run out of my usual deodorant and now only use is in case I run out again. It’s a good little deodorant. It smells nice and does its job well. However, it doesn’t stop excess sweating.

Walmart