BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz

Start your review of Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
kaytlin p.
Louisville, KY
I actually use this deodorant for work, I have a little travel bag that I keep it in, I love it. It keeps me feeling clean and refreshed, the scent isn’t to strong and it’s small size allows me to take it anywhere.
Melissa A.
Arab, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this. It works good and smells great. It does continue to work when you are active/hot but you will need to reapply if you are active/hot for prolonged periods of time.
Tracy E.
New Windsor
Does keep away odor and wetness as promised.  But, the stick is very hard and rough on the skin.  I'm only using it because it comes in a convenient travel size.
Luisa B.
Okay, I first tried this when I bought a travel size kit a few months ago, and I just loved it. For me.is very hard finding a good deodorant, but this one always works and lasts the whole day, I live in the caribbean and that means sweat all day, but with this one I never have a bad smell. It also smells real good, sometimes Im only wearing the deodorant and people be like "mmm you smell really nice"
Jessica A.
This is probably my favorite deodorant I’ve ever used and I’m bummed thinking about it now because it’s been so long since I’ve had a stick of it. The scent smells fresh and clean and it helps combat sweat throughout the day. I like it especially because I found it doesn’t really show up white or settle into crevices as prominently as other deodorants will.
Casi A.
Cochran, GA
I have been using this for several years now. It works really well and lasts all day. Other brands didn't work as well for me but this one does. I no longer have to reapply during the day.
Tina C.
E Liverpool, OH
I love Degree! This is the only antiperspirant deodorant that works for me. The smell is clean and fresh and I never sweat or smell like others I have tried. I seriously have nothing bad to say about this product and I recommend it to anyone who wants to smell fresh and clean with not wet armpit stains.
Kaylon L.
Pitkin
This just doesn't work for me. I can put it on before work and half way through the day I have to reapply. And I work in an office so I don't really sweat that much.....
Alexis F.
Allison park, PA
Purchased at: Target
This mini deodorant is great!Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz is the perfect stocking stuffer, and it’s affordable! It is a pretty good deodorant for traveling or the locker room, but I don’t know if it will last you a full 24 hours.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I love this deodorant and it is the PERFECT travel size! It is the only travel deodorant that I use! I am getting married in April, and it will be the deodorant I buy for every trip! It smells great and it is in a convenient little package. I will of course, buy it again!

Walmart