Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDegree
Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Do you think that this is the best deodorant you have used?
HooW does this deodorant hold up for you? What’s your favorite deodorant?
How well does this product work? Will it keep me dry when I’m hitting the gym?
Start your review of Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
Teresa  B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Teresa  B.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Ya tengo bastante tiempo usándolos y me funciona bastante bien, me gusta su olor y creo que tienen un buen precio.
Sheyla A G.
Brownsville, TX
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Sheyla A G.
It does NOT cover smell or protect you from smelling bad. I would not recommend anyone using this deodorant when you can buy a cheaper one that I assure you will work 100 times more. (Has been at the bottom of makeup bag for months hence the damaged packaging.)
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,722 reviews
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Degree is my favorite deodorant. It protects me so well even in the summer when I'm sweaty or in the gym when you need it thee most.
Daiana R.
Harrisburg, PA
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Daiana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I replaced my deodorant with this one, and I just loved it. Keeps my armpit super dry, doesn't stain my clothes and has a super soft smell Degree Women Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant, Shower Clean, 2.6 oz (Pack of 6)
Adams K.
Ashland City, TN
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Adams K.
The only deoderent I buy! It lasts all day. The scent is amazing! It does not leave white marks on my clothes either. I recommend people to try this if their regular deodorant isn't lasting like expected!
Nathanny  C.
Kent, WA
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Nathanny  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a 24h deodorant/ antiperspirant. For the price is a good average product. Dry feeling for sure and don’t feel sweating especially if is a hot day but this one is not recommended if you are wearing black clothes. Plus not for heavy work (gym, work all day, exercise outdoors).
Ashleigh F.
Germantown, MD
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Ashleigh F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Does what it needs to do. Its on the cheap side, but smells good. They have many other scents if you don't like plain.
Morgan C.
Brooklyn, NY
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Morgan C.
Ive been using this for the past 7 years and find no need to switch it up. We have a good thing going. The price is great, it keeps me dry, and smells so fresh and clean. My partner always steals it so now I buy the two pack for the both of us! I also love that its pretty gender neutral. Degree�� Women Dry Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the way Degree works, but I don't really care too much for the shower clean scent. Because I sweat so much, I tend to have to reapply later on in the day. I'm guessing if I didn't sweat so much, I think it would work for 24 hours
Cara P.
I like the smell of this deodorant however it leaves a white residue all over my clothes that it is hard to remove in the wash.