BY DEGREE

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick for women with a soft scent
• Stay feeling fresh and dry all day
• Long-lasting, 24-hour protection against sweat and odor
• Invisible solid formula
• Floral fragrance with fruity notes
• Designed for everyday use

Who says the day has to go to plan? Ditch the bus. Walk to work instead. Book a last minute lunchtime spin class. Decide to join your friend for an evening jog. Stay feeling fresh for any change of plan with Degree Women Sheer Powder Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. Powerful protection meets a soft scent. Whatever the day throws your way, you can handle it with ease.

With up to 24 hours of long-lasting protection against sweat and odor, stay active hour after hour. Freesia, jasmine and creamy vanilla combine with notes of citrus and red berries to create soft and fruity scents that lift your senses. And with an invisible solid formula, this antiperspirant deodorant stick for women goes on clear for a cleaner feel.

Change of plan? Go with the flow. Go further. You’re protected from day to night.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

• Son buenos?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try a new deodorant, and I can't f...2 Answers
  • I've heard this deodorant is powder fresh and keeps you s...2 Answers
Degree Sheer Powder Motionsense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
  • "This deodorant works really well and comes in a lot of nice scents I love this deodorant" in 1 review
  • "Don't need anything special for this so this brand at this price works great for me! " in 1 review
Lela V.
This is the only deodorant I’ll use. I put this on everyday when I get ready. Definitely helps with smelling good when you sweat. Really adorable especially for the twin pack. I would recommend to others that want to try a new deodorant. With others before I switch to this one it left my armpits feeling really dry and itchy. This one makes my armpits feel moisturized to the right amount and it smells amazing!
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
This deodorant does a good job keeping the odor down but I cannot stand the smell of it. It is so overpowering and a little too perfumey. I definitely prefer the shower shower fresh scent over the sheer powder!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I don’t really have a specific deodorant that I buy every time. I usually just purchase what ever is on sale. This deodorant does the job as far as keeping me fresh and dry throughout the day. However, I don’t like that it leaves white marks on my dark clothes. I won’t be purchasing it again.
Chanique H.
Meriden , CT
This is my absolute favorite deodorant, it’s the only one I buy. It has a decent scent. It helps if you perspire alot and it does dry sheer. I always buy the twin pack because it’s cheaper.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells so so and is an ok deodorant if you happen to be out and forgot to put some on..which I did and this was the only one the local dollar store had. Wouldn't be my first or second choice but it's OK.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Degree Sheer Powder Motionsense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick is the best deodorant I’ve tried! It smells so good and controls body odor during everyday activities to strenuous exercise. The twin pack value is awesome and it lasts a long time!
Brittany R.
Wichita
With this product for me the protection is amazing, smell is amazing, the price is right I do like this product but unlike dove it helps with dark marks underneath your armpits which I wish this did dove is just expensive
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I got this deodorant on sale and it really works as an antiperspirant and deodorant. I really like that the smell isn't too strong. I do have problems with this deodorant staining my clothes. Many deodorants leave white spots on your clothing that comes out of the wash, but this deodorant leaves literal grease stains on my clothes. I didn't think much of it at first, but it's impossible to get out of my clothes, no matter the treatment. It makes it look like my shirts all have bad sweat stains, but it's just the greasiness of the deodorant. I also have trouble getting it off of my skin in the shower. I like the anti-perspirant effects, but will no longer purchase due to how it's ruined some of my clothes.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Llevo años usando este desodorante y no lo cambio por ninguno, no solo por la protección que me da pues es lo más importante si no también por la variedad de olores y el hecho que protege todo el día y no se corre mancha o te sientes pegajoso o sudado. Muy buen precio especialmente cuando comprar el paquete de dos y es fácil de conseguir. Degree Anti-Perspirant DeodorantWalmartWalgreens
Carolyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant keeps the sweats away! This is the only deodorant I use. I use this everyday, and it works for my body, which I like because some deodorants do not work for my body and end up leaving me smelling like I just came from a gym. Yuck! Smells great, and never leaves any stains on my clothes. You can pretty much find this at any store. Also the price is decent.
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
I have been wanting to try a new deodorant, and I can't find one that's works for me I have the dove clinical one but I am a sweating person I need one that's not gonna fail me when I'm out side gardening or walking any suggestions
Rianne H.
Plano, TX
I've heard this deodorant is powder fresh and keeps you smelling good all day. Is this one of your go to deodorants? Do you have to reapply throughout the day?
Cassandra S.
Do you love degree?
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is so good about this brand
Valentina B.