BY DEGREE #60 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick for women with a soft scent
• Stay feeling fresh and dry all day
• Long-lasting, 24-hour protection against sweat and odor
• Invisible solid formula
• Floral fragrance with fruity notes
• Designed for everyday use

Who says the day has to go to plan? Ditch the bus. Walk to work instead. Book a last minute lunchtime spin class. Decide to join your friend for an evening jog. Stay feeling fresh for any change of plan with Degree Women Sheer Powder Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. Powerful protection meets a soft scent. Whatever the day throws your way, you can handle it with ease.

With up to 24 hours of long-lasting protection against sweat and odor, stay active hour after hour. Freesia, jasmine and creamy vanilla combine with notes of citrus and red berries to create soft and fruity scents that lift your senses. And with an invisible solid formula, this antiperspirant deodorant stick for women goes on clear for a cleaner feel.

Change of plan? Go with the flow. Go further. You’re protected from day to night.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

• Son buenos?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try a new deodorant, and I can't f...3 Answers
  • I've heard this deodorant is powder fresh and keeps you s...2 Answers
Degree Sheer Powder Motionsense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
  • "This deodorant works really well and comes in a lot of nice scents I love this deodorant" in 1 review
  • "Don't need anything special for this so this brand at this price works great for me! " in 1 review
Tanya L.
This deodorant is pretty simple. It smells pretty nice and applies really well. This deodorant however is not for people who exercise a lot or people who get stress sweat, for that you would need clinical sense deodorant. The packaging is long and slim and has a twist bottom with wont break like Lady Speed Stick but it can break in bags if your not careful with it bit most deodorants are like that. Degree deodorant has aluminum in it which some people have a problem with. Overall a very good product
Ella C.
I am not a big fan of Degree deodorants. I may just be a sweaty person, I don’t know, but I’ve never had a good experience with Degree deodorant. I always had pit stains in my clothes, and when I used the white sticks I’d get little white balls of the deodorant all rolled up in my armpit. I do not recommend Degree, or powdered/non gel deodorant at all.
Heather A.
Vermont
I'm not going to lie I'm a big girl and I've tried many different types of deodorants, and I sweat right through them, but with this one it stayed on all day, I do carry one in my purse when I think I need to freshen up a bit, but there's no stickiness that comes through, I would highly recommend this product.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Degree has always made a great deodorant! I like this one because it is classic and simple. The powder scent is light and fresh and keeps you sweat free all day. I wouldn’t say it is anything amazing, but does it get the job done.... yes 👍
Yasmine S.
Saint Albans, NY
I sweat a lot. There’s no denying it. There’s no hiding it. But I can always count on Degree to keep my armpits cool and fresh, even when I do perspire. The scent is very refreshing, clean, like fresh laundry.
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to love this and I had high expectations for this deodorant. I always put my deodorant to the workout test and put in a sweat session. This did not stand-up to the test.

What was worse is when I sweat I could smell the deodorant mixed with body odor which made a horrible smell.
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
This is the only deodorant I’ll use. I put this on everyday when I get ready. Definitely helps with smelling good when you sweat. Really adorable especially for the twin pack. I would recommend to others that want to try a new deodorant. With others before I switch to this one it left my armpits feeling really dry and itchy. This one makes my armpits feel moisturized to the right amount and it smells amazing!
Catherine F.
Only deodorant that works for me. Keeps me from sweating while at work. DEFINITELY reduces body odor. Dries clear and fast. Very affordable. Very gentle formula. Lasts 48 hours like packaging says. Number 1 recommendation. Will never use another brand.
Eliza S.
Bonner Springs, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was alright. My nose is really sensitive and the powder scent was really strong. It didn’t keep me from sweating or feeling like I smelled. It kinda just went on and was there. I stopped using it because of that.
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
This deodorant does a good job keeping the odor down but I cannot stand the smell of it. It is so overpowering and a little too perfumey. I definitely prefer the shower shower fresh scent over the sheer powder!
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
I have been wanting to try a new deodorant, and I can't find one that's works for me I have the dove clinical one but I am a sweating person I need one that's not gonna fail me when I'm out side gardening or walking any suggestions
Rianne H.
Plano, TX
I've heard this deodorant is powder fresh and keeps you smelling good all day. Is this one of your go to deodorants? Do you have to reapply throughout the day?
Cassandra S.
Do you love degree?
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is so good about this brand
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.