Degree Sexy Intrigue MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Morning jog. Lunchtime yoga. An evening out dancing with friends. Stay fresh from when you wake up to the moment your head hits the pillow again with Degree Women Sexy Intrigue MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. With advanced strength, this antiperspirant deodorant stick for women protects against sweat and odor for up to 48 hours. So even at your most active, you stay feeling dry all day. And all night. Keep moving. Don’t stop until you’re ready. MotionSense® technology works with your active lifestyle. Every move triggers microcapsules of fragrance that sit on the surface of your skin to break from friction, releasing a heady scent. A blend of jasmine, red rose and Tahitian vanilla combined with spicy amber. That tantalizing fragrance gives you the confidence and power to keep going. Move all day. Dance all night. Feel fresh through it all. Degree. It won’t let you down.

How does this compare to the secret clinics strength?
How is the longevity? I struggle with stress sweat, and I feel that lasting can be an issue?
How does this product compare to other Degree products, specifically [product:degree-ultraclear-black-white-dry-spray-antiperspirant-deodorant,-3.8-oz-7pk]?
Start your review of Degree Sexy Intrigue MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
Atlanta
Degree Sexy Intrigue MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Josie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay guys as you can see by the picture I tried this stuff out for a while to determine its effectiveness. I've struggled with body odor and sweat since I was 4 and nothing ever seemed to work. For a while I even had a prescription for anti-perspirants that too didn't work. My sister actually told me to try this particular brand because it helps her but for myself it didn't. At first it worked wonders I didn't smell myself and I didn't find myself changing shirts as often. Then about week 3 into using this product it just stopped working and I smellee horrible. I also had a hard time washing all the product off while showering. For me this is not the anti-perspirant I need but that doesn't mean it can't work for you. I would definitely suggest you try it out and make your own judgements on the products since our bodies are all differe nt.
I have used this deodorant for a few years now as it has the highest concentration of antiperspirant I can find without getting clinical strength. That is super important to me as a pilot because small planes like Cessnas do not have air conditioning and hot summer days can be brutal. Plus, this scent is really nice and works well with any lotions or perfumes that I use. I know this contains aluminum and that it's supposed to be bad for you, but I can't find any decent deodorant/antiperspirant without it. If you have any suggestions, please comment below and let me know.
Raleigh, NC
One of the few deodorants that keeps my armpits dry all day when properly applied. It costs more than standard deodorants but is well worth the price. I love the reliability and the fresh, clean scent. I use it daily and usually buy more than one at a time so I never run out. The only con is that it can be difficult to wash off at the end of the day (as in more difficult than regular deodorant). Would 100% recommend this to heavy sweaters who need to stay fresh all day.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this deodorant I use it everyday and some times I can go with out it for up to 2days at a time and not put it on and when and if sweat it still smells like deodorant so yeah the white stuff in the arm pits of your shirts is small price to pay to not stink yeah it cost a few cents more than regular deodorant and it worth the few cents more to me not smell b.o. all the time and people around me not to smell b.o. to. Yes,I would recommend this to anyone else who don't want smell b.o threw the day.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I took a star off because of the high price. this does its job and truly lasts for two days. I thought it was so odd the directions say to use at night. but it really does work! that being said, the ingredients are the same as my regular (nonpopular) deodorant but since it's a higher than its usual percentage they call it clinical and it costs more. I'll stick with my old brand. but if ur looking for a change, try this.
Killeen, TX
Degree Sexy Intrigue MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Tiffani N.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's the holy Grail of deodorants for me. I'm super sensitive under the arms and can't use a lot of deodorants but this one has never gave me issues. It smells amazing, it works fantastically, it lasts all day, there's really not much to complain about. It's also inviable so there's that too.
Newport, AR
It worked as well as any other deodorant I tried. It wasn’t better at keeping me dry in my opinion. I tried to use it at night before bed as well and it didn’t help me any better. I ended up switching to men’s deodorant. But yes it did keep me mostly dry and the scent was fine, just didn’t personally notice any clinical strength difference than normal deodorant.
I like this product and think it definitely helps with sweating, but it does irritate my skin a little. I often find I have to moisturize my armpits after the shower and before putting this on, which feels kind of weird lol. That being said, I feel like all the prescription strength antiperspirants I’ve tried have been equally drying. Would buy again!!
New Boston, TX
This is the only deodorant & Anti-Perspirant that works for me. I’m pretty sure I’ve tried every single one of them. Degree smells nice, last all day, helps me from feeling damp under my arms and doesn’t leave a nasty white residue. It’s definitely my go to deodorant. Degree Sexy Intrigue MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
Kansas City
This is the best clinical strength deodorant that I have tried. I have tried all of the other brands, but this is the only one that I can put on at night before I go to bed and don’t have to reapply in the morning and it still lasts all day. I need some serious strength and I have tried everything. This one is by far the best one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
columbus
il y a un an
Degree Sexy Intrigue MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick is there a product from the same brand that is more stronger because school days make me stress therefore make me sweat more 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Mackenzie V. • il y a 7 mois
I think the clinical strength is the strongest I’ve tried from this brand. Personally, I have switched to men’s deodorant because it works better and is cheaper
Auburndale, FL