Degree Motionsense Shower Clean Invisible Solid uploaded by Shishandra D.Degree Motionsense Shower Clean Invisible Solid uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY DEGREE

Gives you superior protection from sweat and body odor all day long, so you can stay fresh and confident. Try pairing this deodorant stick with a Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray! This deodorant contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology to keep you fresh with every move. Degree MotionSense responds directly to your body movement, releasing extra freshness when you move. Degree MotionSense works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from body odor. The more you move, the more it protects! It comes in an easy to use applicator stick. You simply turn the dial on the bottom to raise the stick, apply a thin layer to your underarms, and youre ready to go! An active life can lead to sweat and body odor. Keep moving and keep fresh all day with Degree Women. Degree Women antiperspirant deodorant gives you long lasting 48 hour protection with fresh fragrance to protect against sweat and body odor. When life demands more from you, whether youre in the gym, in the office, or out and about with friends, stay confident and dry with Degree Deodorant for Women. Degree. It wont let you down.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (18.2%)...Purpose: Anti-Perspirant.
Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Gelatin, Cellulose Gum, Silica, BHT.

Julie S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like this deodorant. It smells fresh, but is not over powering. It lasts all day, but it’s not the best as far as sweat protection for me. It’s great at blocking odor though, so since I don’t sweat a lot, I’m good with it. I will continue to buy.
Janki B.
This is the only deodorant I use and I am proud to say that I have converted at least 3 people to using it. First off, it smells incredible. I always get complemented on my scent. Second off, not a hint of sweat comes through my underarms which is saying a lot because I tend to sweat a lot. Lastly, it doesn’t create that dark yellow underarm stain that some deodorants create on clothing after washing your clothes overtime!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
The Degree does its job, but I struggle with the packaging. In an attempt to make the lid sleek and sporty, it has a slight concave to the side. I end up scraping product off into the lid everytime I try to open the it.
Michaela G.
Northborough
This deodorant is fantastic! I am very active and start my day with an hour and a half workout and this lasts through that workout and all day after! It keep the underarm area from sweating and always smells fresh without being over powering. This formula glides on easily and doesn’t leave white patches like most formulas do on me. For anyone with an active lifestyle this is a must have!
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
This by far is one of my favorite deodorants. It glides on smooth and has a great scent. I purchase it from Walmart in a 2 pack which was really inexpensive compared to other brands. I would recommend it to anyone who is active and on the go.
Christian Y.
Florence, MS
I really like this deodorant! It's something you use everyday, so you have to be able to depend on it, and it's a relief to know that you can with this one. This scent has a really fresh, clean smell. The deodorant doesn't crumble when you're using it, it lasts a long time, and helps you to stay smelling good even when you're sweating.
Genevieve M.
Marlton
This is the first deodorant I have used from start to absolute finish. The smell is amazing, just smells clean and not flowery or perfumey. The motion sense aspect is true, when I am out and about and feel myself start to sweat I immediately smell my deodorant but in a good way. It smells like a fresh body wash!
Casie P.
Branson, MO
I really like this deodorant. I’ve been using it for a couple of years and it works well. I’ve never had an issue with body odor or major sweat. The only thing I don’t like is all of the aluminum and harmful stuff in almost all deodorants. That’s the only reason I’ve thought about switching.
Silvia T.
Youngsville
This a definite must have! I live in a very hot & humid climate, so I basically keep one at home & one in my purse when I am on the go! It is affordable, and the product smells great, actually lasts for a long time & prevents major perspiration! I definitely will purchase again!
Marisela M.
Lynwood, CA
I buy this product when I can't find the clinical strength it's not as long lasting but it does hold up for a good amount of time I think it's due to the motion sense which I love that when I start to feel some stress sweat come through I start to smell the deodorant and its fresh smell not my sweat.

Walmart