Degree MotionSense Active Shield Dry Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant (Pack of 16) uploaded by Kaitlin S.

BY DEGREE

Degree MotionSense Active Shield Dry Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant (Pack of 16)Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray gives you superior protection that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel. It is the new way to stay protected! It... see more...

Kaitlin S.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the first ever spray on deodorant I’ve tried so it took some getting used to. It can be strong if you spray on too much or too close to your arm. I think it works pretty well and it have a nice, neutral smell to it.
Kerri S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is great. It dries fast, smells really good, and stays working all day. I hated the waxy feeling of the sticks. I am so glad I found this!
Daniellla M.
Winnipeg , MB
I really had high expectations for this product but after using it my underarms became really itchy and irritated. It's also have a strong powdery smell.