BY DEGREE

Degree motion sense is fresh set - 2 pack see more...

Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
Goes on smooth, keeps me fresh and dry, does not leave crazy residue, smells great, and lasts all day. This is the only deodorant I use. You can find it in any store and it is usually in a two pack. There are a few different scents but they are all great. Try it out. Your arm pits will thank you.
Katie G.
Springfield, IL
This deodorant is great for all day, no matter what activities you have going on. I love that I can apply it first thing in the morning and never feel like I need to reapply throughout the day. it definitely keeps it's oomph all day long! This is the only deodorant I buy anymore.
W1sgal A.
Best all around women's deodorant. I'm not a huge sweaty person but enough to really need a medium to stronger anti-perspirant. Fresh scent. Decent price
Kailee N.
I find this deodorant to be very helpful for my underarm sweat, I use it everyday and never have a problem with it. The different scents are also nice
Kayla S.
Minot, ND
Love this! One of the few products that keep up with me and doesn't wear out after 3 hrs. Plus, no major marking on clothes!
Beth G.
Wenatchee, WA
This is a really good product. It keeps you dry no matter what. Even if it is 100 degrees out
Degree Motion Sense IS Fresh Set - 2 Pack Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Krissie D.
BEST DEODORANT EVER! I've always used guys deodorant because I found it worked better, but wanted something that smelt more feminine. I switched to Degree motion sense and I am never going back! I got the 'sexy indulgence' scent and I love that it works! My pits stay fresh and dry!
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
Having an active lifestyle I try to stay as fresh as I can throughout the day. I am pretty picky when it comes to deoderent because I feel like a lot of them can't keep up with me. I purchased these and am very satisfied with them. They smell great and keep me dry. definitely a favorite of mine.
Danielle M.
Continental , OH
One of the only deodorants I have found that truly work. Helps with perspiration and stickiness. Applying once a day seems to do the trick opposed to other brands where I have to continue to reapply