BY DEGREE

Degree motion sense is fresh set - 2 pack see more...

Degree Motion Sense IS Fresh Set - 2 Pack
Degree Motion Sense IS Fresh Set - 2 Pack Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
Having an active lifestyle I try to stay as fresh as I can throughout the day. I am pretty picky when it comes to deoderent because I feel like a lot of them can't keep up with me. I purchased these and am very satisfied with them. They smell great and keep me dry. definitely a favorite of mine.
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
Goes on smooth, keeps me fresh and dry, does not leave crazy residue, smells great, and lasts all day. This is the only deodorant I use. You can find it in any store and it is usually in a two pack. There are a few different scents but they are all great. Try it out. Your arm pits will thank you.
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Stays on a long time even with being active, goes on clear, however I usually buy their Shower Clean scent and I love that scent a lot more then this one. It smells almost sickly sweet. I prefer ones that smell as though I just got out of the shower rather than candy.
Katie G.
Springfield, IL
This deodorant is great for all day, no matter what activities you have going on. I love that I can apply it first thing in the morning and never feel like I need to reapply throughout the day. it definitely keeps it's oomph all day long! This is the only deodorant I buy anymore.
Krissie D.
BEST DEODORANT EVER! I've always used guys deodorant because I found it worked better, but wanted something that smelt more feminine. I switched to Degree motion sense and I am never going back! I got the 'sexy indulgence' scent and I love that it works! My pits stay fresh and dry!
Danielle M.
Continental, OH
One of the only deodorants I have found that truly work. Helps with perspiration and stickiness. Applying once a day seems to do the trick opposed to other brands where I have to continue to reapply
Priscilla R.
North Hollywood, CA
Best deodorant ever! I've tried all the other brands and hands down this is the best. It covers odors and when it's hot or you're on the move you can smell (yes! It's weird) the deodorant scent.
Esther I.
Really great for all you runner , yogis, sports players and high intensity workers out there! No need to worry about your pits this stuff will keep you from smelling like a dirty sock!!
Dana G.
Birmingham, AL
I like that this deodorant has a strong smell to it because I feel protected. I've used Degree throughout the years and it hasn't failed me yet! The price is reasonable for a deodorant