BY DEGREE

Long lasting Degree with MOTIONSENSE formula with a clean invigorating scent of sparkling watermelon coconut water hyacinth flowers and lemon peel. see more...

Alicia J.
I really enjoy using Degree tropical rush deodorant because it actually smells like a jolyrancher. I really love using Degree tropical rush deodorant because it doesn't have like a wet consistency.
Hayley B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have a really hard time finding deodorants that work for me. I tend to suffer from hyperhydrosis, which is excessive sweating. I have yet to find a deodorant that helps with this. But this has a nice smell and leaves minimal white marks, so I stick with this until I find a deodorant that helps with sweating.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
For me degree is the best brand I have tried , and I have tried many . Most of my sweating is under arms and I HAVE TO have something pretty magical & this does the trick . It's long lasting , one application and you're good for the rest of the day .
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
I love this deodorant. I'm a heavy sweater and it really reduces wetness and odor. I have tried a lot of different brands over the years and this is a favorite. Pleasant scent that isn't overpowering.
Courtney S.
Alpena, MI
Best deodorant I've used, it smells great and keeps away the sweat. After a whole day on it still smells great and I never see sweat spots on my shirts or anything like that. Super great product!
Alyssa C.
Kearny, NJ
I used to use Dove before switching to Degree and I will never use any other deodorant. I usually get it at my local grocery store. It is the best I have tried and exceeded my expectations. It lasts all day, doesn't crumble, and smells really good!
Jean R.
Cheshire, CT
Omg! I love this deodorant, it smells so good. This scent and the peach one. They last for 24 hours keeping you fresh and dry. I will always repurchase this. I like to buy when they are on sale and stock up.
Cassidy C.
Leeds, ME
Love it this stuff works great and its super cheap easy to use i only have to apply it once a day i love this stuff it smells really good and keeps me smelling good all day
Elizabeth D.
Weston, FL
I try to mix it up and buy different brands once my deodorant runs out but I find myself coming back to this one. It works really well and smells great.
Diana A.
I have used several degree products which I love. This scent was not one of my favorites.