BY DEGREE #34 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

48HR Antiperspirant Fresh Energy Dry Spray 2 Promotes Superior Protection 3 Features 48 Hour MOTIONSENSE Formula Try new Degree Women Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant the new way to help get superior protection that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel. Features a superior 48hr MOTIONSENSE formula with a scent to help jumpstart your senses with bright bursts of lily of the valley and tiare flower.

• What is your go-to scent? I've tried Fresh Energy and Active Shield.2 Answers
  • Love this dry spray! I have been using it for a few months now an...1 Answers
  • Are these spray deodorant as effective as the stick ?1 Answers
Mariam B.
Extremely deceptive product. It sprays on as a foam as if it's a fire extinguisher. And worst of all it ruined my Calvin Klein top. Never again with this product. Will just be sticking to good ol' stick deodorant. And I bought this as part of a 3 pack from BJs and when I took it out of the packaging it had this disgusting black grime all over the spray bottle itself. Will probably use it with clothing I don't care about.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I really like the degree dry spray deodorant and a perspirant. These can be very expensive so I recommend finding coupons and buying on sale. But very easy to use and not messy. Great for travel and for when you forget any tag you’re it without getting all over the place.
apryl R.
I like using this deodorant especially in the summer time in combination with my regular deodorant. It’s gives me an extra feeling of freshness and it smells great. You just can’t spray too much or it will leave bumpy residue. I will continue to buy.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Best antiperspirant I have ever bought. I always have issues with antiperspirant not working well this it the best. I love it very much I will be buying this again for sure.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Amazing. I was hesitant to try a dryspray as I wasn’t sure how well it would work. I was surprised with how well it actually stood up and lasted all day. And the scent is incredible. It’s a great kick start to the day and was definitely energizing. Unlike most deodorants that fade through the day, the scent stayed strong. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Kelly R.
I am a lot more comfortable with a solid. The spray didn’t really make me feel clean and fresh. And it didn’t seem to last all day as I needed it to. It was not as protective as I prefer. I will not be buying again.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love the smell of this deodorant! I got this bc it was in clearance at Shaw's; $3! I love the invisible solid better, but I use this after shaving my arm pits, lol! They say it's not good to clog your pores immediately after shaving your pits by putting arm deo on, so instead I use this light spray deodorant! I'd recommend this to people who don't sweat to much or for use after shaving your pits!
Amanda C.
East Hartford, CT
I like it but I don’t LOVE i. It gets chalked up and it rubs off on my shirt. It makes me sweat really badly, and I simply think it because it’s not strong enough for my under arms. I also don’t like the smell it’s very powdery.
Maggie Z.
York
This is the first kind of spray on deodorant I've used, and I'm pretty pleased with it. I like how it doesn't leave the "icky" feeling some other deodorants leave when you begin to sweat. It has a nice smell, and it lasts pretty long throughout the day. I don't have many complaints, other than I wish it would last a bit longer.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
My niece loves this deodorant, and for her it works well and is the only one she'll use but I can't get over the fact that there's no safety valve on it! This deodorant exploded in my sisters car, right throughy nieces gym bag. No deodorant should do that!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer this one or the regular stick?
Sarah B.
Does you go through it faster since it's a spray?
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is this worth it? I received a coupon for a free one.. but I'm a bit hesitant about 'spray deodorant'
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
Does the spray get on your clothes when you spray it?
Nicolette N.
San Jose, CA
I have yet to try out this product! How does it feel after application? Is it wet or sticky? Or does it feel like dry air? I'm curious.