BY DEGREE

48HR Antiperspirant Fresh Energy Dry Spray 2 Promotes Superior Protection 3 Features 48 Hour MOTIONSENSE Formula Try new Degree Women Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant the new way to help get superior protection that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel. Features a superior 48hr MOTIONSENSE formula with a scent to help jumpstart your senses with bright bursts of lily of the valley and tiare flower.

• Are these spray deodorant as effective as the stick ?1 Answers
  • What is your go-to scent? I've tried Fresh Energy and Act...2 Answers
  • Love this dry spray! I have been using it for a few month...2 Answers
Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray - Fresh Energy

Start your review of Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray - Fresh Energy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Syeda I.
New York , NY
For a very first time user of dry anti-perspirant, all I can say is that this spray really does work well for me. I was very shocked that this spray really does work and has a very pleasant smell. Before getting this product, I was using the regular stick anti-perspirants or deodorants. However, I was getting white marks on black clothing or the products was not lasting long enough for me to not have to put anymore after 6 to 12 hours after the morning application. So, with this spray, I did not have to spray anymore on after the first application. There was no white marks left on black or dark clothing after applying or was there any sign of any bad odor or after smells coming from my armpits.
Amanda M.
palm coast
Soooo spray deodorant, weird right? It makes you think of something grandma would wear BUT this product is great, it has a nice light fragrance and is super easy to use. Pros: easy to carry when traveling, no white deodorant beads under your arms, no sticky feeling. Cons: does not dry as quick as promised, have to have my shirt off to apply vs. stick deodorant, and 1 can does not last as long as a stick so you’re not getting a good value money wise as the price point is usually higher. Overall I love this product but go through it way to quickly and wish it was cheaper. Give it a try!
Norma F.
San Diego , CA
I love this deodorant. It went on almost dry but completely dried fast. It kept me mostly dry even on heavy workouts. There was no smell at all even when I did sweat. I love that it didn’t stain my clothes, I did have to wait for it to dry to let my clothes fall where the may, but it was not a long wait at all. There are fumes that come out as soon as you spray it so hold your breath or spray slowly so those don’t get you your throat. Over all my favorite deodorant.
Sherlee V.
Allentown
I’ve tried the Dove dry spray and I loved it, until I use Degree. I am generally a very sweaty person, specially when I’m nervous. This dry spray deodorant is a great for sweaty situations. It is motion sense so when you exercise or sweat it will smell really good! This deodorant does a great way of keeping me fresh in any situation!
Sam O.
Lawrence, MA
This product is ok. I don’t think that it works quite as well as the solid product. I keep this in my car for an emergency basis. I’m a little disappointed as degree motion sense is amazing and works very well. This particular product I wouldn’t recommend but it works differently for everyone. It just didn’t seem to work for me.
Coco L.
Bakersfield, CA
I accidentally bought this thinking it was deodorant but it was actually body spray. But it does have a nice scent it’s very strong too & the can does last you quite some time. I think these are good for like after you have a work out session at the gym and you can just spray some on while you head home just to not smell sweaty
Katie C.
Albany , OR
I use this almost every day. The scent lasts a long time which I love but I wouldn’t say the motion sense does anything at all! Not a big deal to me but if you are buying it for that specifically I wouldn’t say it has an edge on any other brand. I still buy it- it’s my favorite brand for stuff like this!
Brooke K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I usually don't reach for spray deodorants when I'm out shopping but I was intrigued by the Degree Motion Sense version. I actually have learned to really like this product especially when I'm in a rush and can keep it in my car. Definitely worth trying out if you've never used one before!
Kate C.
Allegany, NY
Works well. Clean fresh scent. I have been preferring a spray to a stick lately idk why. Feels like this covers more area and can be kind of buildable. Cooling. Can be used in more places than just underarm. I’ve sprayed it on my feet before in the summer! Sweating is stupid.
eve g.
Portsmouth, OH
This product cannot take place of regular deodorant but to refresh it works . The issue I have is with the spray bottle. Twice now I've had to throw away a full bottle because the sprayer quit working. If it weren't for the faulty bottle I would definitely give it more stars.
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer this one or the regular stick?
Sarah B.
Does you go through it faster since it's a spray?
Nicolette N.
San Jose , CA
I have yet to try out this product! How does it feel after application? Is it wet or sticky? Or does it feel like dry air? I'm curious.
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
Does the spray get on your clothes when you spray it?

Target