BY DEGREE

48HR Antiperspirant Fresh Energy Dry Spray 2 Promotes Superior Protection 3 Features 48 Hour MOTIONSENSE Formula Try new Degree Women Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant the new way to help get superior protection that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel. Features a superior 48hr MOTIONSENSE formula with a scent to help jumpstart your senses with bright bursts of lily of the valley and tiare flower.

• What is your go-to scent? I've tried Fresh Energy and Act...2 Answers
  • Love this dry spray! I have been using it for a few month...2 Answers
  • I have used degree deodorant in the past, but never in sp...2 Answers
Amanda D.
Louisville
I liked this product, but I did not use it in the standard way. I would spray this product between and under the breasts, where the legs meet the torso and other places where I would accumulate excessive sweat when working out. It was easier to apply than the deodorant sticks and did not rub off immediately with the movement of the clothing in those areas. I never really used it under the arms because I used my Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz in the underarms. This was great for long runs and races in the summer, it was not needed so much in the winter time. The scent was nice compared to other sprays that just smelled like a man's musk.
Derricka M.
I think that it lasts a decent amount of time like your regular Stick deodorant. The scent smells really refreshing. The only complaint I would have about it is that though it smells good I don't find myself gravitating to any perfume because I feel like the smell can be a bit overpowering so I try to do quick spurts that way the smell is not taking over my entire room.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
I sweat A LOT. Like as soon as I come out of the shower, while I sleep, standing up at work, more than one layer of thin cotton.....
I have always had an issue with sweating and still smelling even with deodorant on. I can say that this is the best deodorant/antiperspirant I have ever used. Easily lasts 24 hours. It also significantly stops my armpit sweating, doesn’t ball up if you do sweat AND as long as you don’t cake it on, will barely if at all show on dark clothing
Mariam B.
Extremely deceptive product. It sprays on as a foam as if it's a fire extinguisher. And worst of all it ruined my Calvin Klein top. Never again with this product. Will just be sticking to good ol' stick deodorant. And I bought this as part of a 3 pack from BJs and when I took it out of the packaging it had this disgusting black grime all over the spray bottle itself. Will probably use it with clothing I don't care about.
Brittany B.
San Diego
I was never really big on deodorant spray because of the way it felt when spraying under my arms. After trying Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray, its the only spray I'll use. The gentle spray is like a mist, it goes on lightly but protects me all day from under arm sweat. Will be only using this deodorant spray.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
It’s okay. If you’re a heavy sweater or have stress sweat this isn’t really for you. I wouldn’t completely replace regular deodorant with this but it’s good to use it to freshen up at work through out the day or after a mild workout.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This smells good and that's about it. The smell doesn't even last that long though. I feel like I sweat more when I wear this than when I don't wear deodorant. I prefer the solid type of this deodorant because it is much more effective. I think this is expensive for how little it works.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I am a lot more comfortable with a solid. The spray didn’t really make me feel clean and fresh. And it didn’t seem to last all day as I needed it to. It was not as protective as I prefer. I will not be buying again.
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Considering the fact that I am allergic to deodorant this one does not give me a rash like most deodorants do. This is something that you use everyday and it is long lasting but not as long as I’d want it to be
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love the smell of this deodorant! I got this bc it was in clearance at Shaw's; $3! I love the invisible solid better, but I use this after shaving my arm pits, lol! They say it's not good to clog your pores immediately after shaving your pits by putting arm deo on, so instead I use this light spray deodorant! I'd recommend this to people who don't sweat to much or for use after shaving your pits!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer this one or the regular stick?
Sarah B.
Does you go through it faster since it's a spray?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Is this worth it? I received a coupon for a free one.. but I'm a bit hesitant about 'spray deodorant'
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
Does the spray get on your clothes when you spray it?
Nicolette N.
San Jose, CA
I have yet to try out this product! How does it feel after application? Is it wet or sticky? Or does it feel like dry air? I'm curious.

Kohl's