BY DEGREE

• I'm looking for a new deodorant. I'm hoping to start work...3 Answers
  • Yes! Degree Motion Sense works for all of my daily activi...2 Answers
Amanda D.
Louisville
I really like this product's smell. I use degree deodorant regularly in Shower Clean and when I tried this one, I had a hard time choosing between the two because of the great scents on both. This product is effective with staying dry and fresh through the day and can be relied upon to deliver every time.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
This is a quality product.  Its a solid so very easy to put on and go.  The scent reminds me of some of the sporty scents you find on mens products, so not my fave.  I prefer a fresher or more floral scent.  However, it definitely works well as and antiperspirant and deodorant.  I probably would not buy this particular scent again but I would buy this brand again and recommend it.
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
My favorite deodorant/antiperspirant. I love the fresh scent. It controls my perspiration and odor. It lasts for a long time. Degree Motion Sense Antiperspirant Deodorant
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This is by far my favorites deodorant. If not only keeps away the wetness but it also keeps away the nasty smells. This deodorant has a fresh citrus smell to it. It does stain my shirts I put them on to quick after applying. I try to give it a couple minutes to cut back on that.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I got this as a sample with another pack of deodorant from Sam's Club and decided to try it out. For the past few years I've been having to wear men's deodorants because I would sweat female deodorants off too quickly throughout the day. This product is a life saver. Apply it once and the fresh smell lasts for hours. Even after working a 12 hour shift and going to the gym afterwards I come home smelling fresh! Love this product!
Maria De Jesus B.
When I worked in a retail environment, you are constantly on the move. You don't stop working, walking, stocking, bending, lifting and it ultimately equates to sweating a lot. I had tried several different brands and most of them didn't work well or caused an allergic reaction and my underarm would swell in pain. I saw a commercial for this specific deodorant and had to give it a try and I have never looked back! This deodorant not only smells fantastic, but is safe for my sensitive skin and heavy sweating moments.
Degree Motion Sense Antiperspirant Deodorant Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have this deodorant in sheer powder and I love it. It is so easy to use and does not leave any marks on your clothes. This deodorant is great for the times you go to the gym or are very active on those hot days. This deodorant is easy affordable as 4$ and can be found at most stores near you. I highly recommend this product to all you girls out There! It's an amazing great smelling deodorant you gotta have! 😉
Victoria v.
Taylorsville, KY
I love this deodorant! I can buy it in the two pack so I never run out of deodorant and both of them last me about a year. It's great coverage as well. I was outside last summer from 8am until 10pm working out in the yard. Needless to say I was sweaty and nasty but I could smell my deodorant and my armpits were dry. So I highly encourage everyone to at least try this product, it's cheap and it works great!
Brittany M.
Pine Hill, NJ
I absolutely love the motion activated scents and it definitely does the job of helping to absorb sweat and combat odor. My only complaint is that it does leave white marks, even when it says it doesn't. I use
It every day, very affordable, smells great and does the job!
Chris
Spring Valley, CA
I'm looking for a new deodorant. I'm hoping to start working out more this year & I'm looking for something that will keep me feeling fresh during & after my workouts. Does anyone recommend this one? I've used Degree before but I've never heard of motion sense so I'm wondering if this will work for day to day use & a good sweat out in the gym. Thanks.
Nycole C.
Riverdale, GA
Yes! Degree Motion Sense works for all of my daily activities including workouts. The more active I am, the more it works. I recommend this deodorant!