BY DEGREE

• I'm looking for a new deodorant. I'm hoping to start work...3 Answers
  • Yes! Degree Motion Sense works for all of my daily activi...2 Answers
Amanda D.
Louisville
I really like this product's smell. I use degree deodorant regularly in Shower Clean and when I tried this one, I had a hard time choosing between the two because of the great scents on both. This product is effective with staying dry and fresh through the day and can be relied upon to deliver every time.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
This is the only deodorant that can stand up to my pits without failing or having to reapply. I like the smell also. I use this every day and it will last 24 hours with no problem. I would tell anyone to try this. Especially if your in sports or sweat a lot like I do
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
The degree motion sense is my everyday antiperspirant. I am extremely active and temperature sensitive, so I love that it will keep my smelling fresh and keep me dry. I would recommend this deodorant. It is fair priced in the middle.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
This is a quality product.  Its a solid so very easy to put on and go.  The scent reminds me of some of the sporty scents you find on mens products, so not my fave.  I prefer a fresher or more floral scent.  However, it definitely works well as and antiperspirant and deodorant.  I probably would not buy this particular scent again but I would buy this brand again and recommend it.
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
This motion sends degree is by far my favorite deodorant to use. The motion sense is really affective and it is long lasting. The scent varieties are great too- good and fresh! Good price point as well.
Heather P.
Montrose, AR
I am a very active person who tends to sweat a lot under my arms. Degree Motionsense for women has been the best product in the market for me! Helps to keep me smelling fabulous all day!!!
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
My favorite deodorant/antiperspirant. I love the fresh scent. It controls my perspiration and odor. It lasts for a long time. Degree Motion Sense Antiperspirant Deodorant
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This is by far my favorites deodorant. If not only keeps away the wetness but it also keeps away the nasty smells. This deodorant has a fresh citrus smell to it. It does stain my shirts I put them on to quick after applying. I try to give it a couple minutes to cut back on that.
Maria De Jesus B.
When I worked in a retail environment, you are constantly on the move. You don't stop working, walking, stocking, bending, lifting and it ultimately equates to sweating a lot. I had tried several different brands and most of them didn't work well or caused an allergic reaction and my underarm would swell in pain. I saw a commercial for this specific deodorant and had to give it a try and I have never looked back! This deodorant not only smells fantastic, but is safe for my sensitive skin and heavy sweating moments.
Degree Motion Sense Antiperspirant Deodorant Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Chris
Spring Valley, CA
I'm looking for a new deodorant. I'm hoping to start working out more this year & I'm looking for something that will keep me feeling fresh during & after my workouts. Does anyone recommend this one? I've used Degree before but I've never heard of motion sense so I'm wondering if this will work for day to day use & a good sweat out in the gym. Thanks.
Nycole C.
Riverdale, GA
Yes! Degree Motion Sense works for all of my daily activities including workouts. The more active I am, the more it works. I recommend this deodorant!