Degree Men's Ultra Clear Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick, Extreme Blast, 2.7 oz (76 g)

BY DEGREE

Rachel J.
Venice, CA
Got a bunch of free deodorant after doing a commercial for them. It smells ok, it works ok it's not quite as good as old spice I don't think. Most of it doesn't actually have antiperspirant or wtv. The stuff is called thst clinically stops you from sweating. I have since switched to all natural toms and am also going to try making my own bc deodorant has aluminium and other things that are bad for you in it. Granola stuff all the way now
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
My husband and sons use this. They very active and need these to not smell like a of on a farm. Just trust me. After running several miles and pouring sweat, they still smell but at least we can breathe around them.
They have sensitive skin and they do not have any reaction to the formula. When they aren't working out, we have no issues with stink at all.
Leslie H.
My teenage son has extremely sensitive skin and a lot of deodorants would break him out under his arms. It would be red and welped up. It looked so painful. We tried Degree in hopes of finding something that would not irritate his skin and we found it. He has been using Degree for the past six months without any incident. Thanks Degree!! My son can be a normal teenage boy without the fear of body odor.
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
I use this in the fresh clean scent, as a woman. It is way more effective than anything that is marketed towards women. Further, I got more product in this tube for a dollar less than what I was getting from Degree in their women's variation. Much better!
Audrey N.
Provo, UT
It says it's long lasting for up to 24 hours but it really is not. I find myself needing more through out the day. I'm a women & I ise men's because I like the scents better but it really doesn't work well & I don't really sweat
Sarra H.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this deodorant and I use it even though I am not a man. It is just stronger in preventing sweat more than a women's deodorant in my opinion. My only problem is that it tends to clump and that may be from me applying too much but other than that I highly recommend this whether man or woman.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
I bought the travel size to keep in my purse. Men's works so much better than women's and I like to stay active but sometimes can't shower daily. Between degree and body wipes I stay fresh 24/7.
Dezzy D.
Hanford, CA
I have been buying my husband this brand for years,i love the smell on him. He is one of those men that sweats easily but this product keeps him smelling good and feeling clean.
Melissa T.
I sometimes think I sweat worse then men do, so being super self-conscious about sweating finding a deodorant that works was probably the best thing ever. I love this one!
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
Works well! I sweat often, and I've come to find men's deodorant works best for me. Although the smell is slightly unpleasant, it's a great buy. However I can only assume men would be interested so the smell might actually be a plus.