Degree Men's Ultra Clear Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick, Extreme Blast, 2.7 oz (76 g)

BY DEGREE

Jessie F.
Rome, NY
Even though I am female,this is my go to deodorant. It's not to manly smelling,and it keeps me fresh and dry all day without smelling like a sweaty flower. It's cheap and works well.easy to find at my local walmart too.
payton L.
Gretna, NE
Love love love men deodorant is the best. because when you sweat like nothing else women's deodorant sucks. it can't do anything to save its life.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
My brother really enjoy this deodorant. It smells good and keep him sweat free whole day. This one really works for him and he really like it.
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
This deodorant is okay. I accidentally picked it up one day when I meant to pick up Dove and I don't feel like it worked nearly as good.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
My 13 - year old son enjoys using Degree deodorant. I have to ask him every morning if he remembered to put it on...Boys!
Rachel F.
Bartlesville, OK
This deodorant works well and doesn't leave a white residue. It's long-lasting and keeps you smelling fresh all day long.
C C.
Prattville, AL
Smells great works great been using for years well priced highly recommended go out and buy some
Michelle H.
Algonac, MI
Husband loves it. Smell gives me a headache. But he overall likes how it works
Easy to use
Edwinia R.
Dallas, TX
I buys Degree Men's for my boys and they love it. They says it stays on them all day long
Leslie H.
My teenage son has extremely sensitive skin and a lot of deodorants would break him out under his arms. It would be red and welped up. It looked so painful. We tried Degree in hopes of finding something that would not irritate his skin and we found it. He has been using Degree for the past six months without any incident. Thanks Degree!! My son can be a normal teenage boy without the fear of body odor.