Degree Men's Ultra Clear Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick, Cool Rush, 2.7 oz (76 g), (Pack of 4)

BY DEGREE

Heather W.
Bivins, TX
My husband has very sensitive skin and this deodorant is the best for his skin. And the smell is great. I first thought he was wearing cologne when I smelled it on him. He works in a shop with no A/C (we live in the South) and after a long day at work his deodorant is still going strong. This is great stuff. Honestly mine has run out so I've been known to grab his if needed! Hahahaha!
Hannah R.
Grand Bay, AL
I generally use women's deodorant, but when I work out it doesn't work. so I decided to try men's. I got this one and sure enough it took care of the odor but isn't so strong a smell I smell like a guy. very good brand.
Ryan K.
Columbus , Mi
I work out a lot and have a very labor intensive job with long hours. This product works thru my entire shift and doesn't leaving me smelling bad at the end of it. It's the only kind of deodorant that I have found that works for me. Plus it doesn't dry in my undershirts
Kim G.
My husband uses this and it smells amazing. To be honest, I use it sometimes too because it works so well. Why do men's products work better than the product in the sane grand for women? Beats me.
Jessee B.
Saltville, VA
Love the way this Degree Deoderant smells and feels! I don't mind wearing it sometimes if I run out of mine. My husband loves it too! Definitley an every day must have in our beauty routine!!!
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
May be weird..but i use mens deodorant. I have tried many many different ones ..from women to mens and this is by far my favorite and most effective. It smells great, not overly masculine. Does not leave marks on my clothes. I am very satisfied w/ this product.
Richard G.
Orlando, FL
I use so much of this that I end up buying at least three sticks a month. Yes, I said three. This is the only deodorant that works for me and doesn't make me feel sticky and smelling badly of body oder by the end of the day. A man's smell is important to a real man.
Jamie K.
Syracuse, NY
This is a great product. It protects from odor a d perspiration all day long. I use this product once daily. I purchased the deodorant at a local wholesale club. It definitely meets my expectations. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Mihir K.
Rockaway, NJ
Used it in the past, still using it and definitely will keep using it. It's great product. No itching like other deodorants i have tried out give you. Good smell, and smells more like natural scent than artificial.

Keep up the work Degree.
Natalie L.
This is what my husband uses most of the time. He never gets stinky or too sweaty using this one ! And he's got a physical job, does yard work , as well as other odd jobs around the house... but he still stays smelling great !