BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

Buy on Walmart*
Casey F.
Van Nuys, CA
I was very satisfied with using this specific deodorant. I'm an active athlete and tend to sweat a lot. So it was great to try this complimentary sample and was thoroughly impressed with the freshness it provided without feeling irritation or discomfort under my arms from continued active movement.
Joseph H.
Parma Heights, OH
I like the scent, it is totally different from the other types. I have been using degree for over 7 years now and I am satisfied with the black and white. I was using other brands and they would burn. I am very comfortable with degree.
Melissa M.
I received this product completely free, my husband was trying it, he loves antiperspirant deodorants, he liked it very much and he would buy it again, it lasts all day and the smell Is not yo strong, so he liked that.
Scott B.
Nashville, TN
Smells good and works better than everything else I've tried!!!!

I'm a heavy sweater and this had helped me avoid embarrassment and unsightly stains on my shirts!!!
Lauren H.
I recieved this product free for review. The first thing I did when receiving this box was to smell it. The smell is surprisingly mild, but pleasant. I gave it to my husband to use, and he has reported that he has been unexpectedly impressed. He likes the way it goes on and lasts through the day. He's a Network Engineer and works sometimes very long days reparing computer systems. He has noticed slight stains to his light clothes; none to his dark shirts. The downside is that this deodorant, like all antiperspirants uses aluminum. So, for our family this is not a good fit.
Timothy B.
Norton, VA
Having been a Degree user for years, I thought that this deodorant would be as good as the normal kind I used. I was wrong... This was better.

I first noticed the scent, it was a light sweet smell. I was still able to smell it hours after I applied it.

Then I noticed how much smoother it applied under my arm.

And lastly I noticed that it lasted a lot longer then my usual kind. By the end of the day I still felt the deodorant under my arms. There were no small wet spots of perspiration appearing as the deodorant wore off.

I will be switching from my normal Degree to the Degree Ultra Clear.

I was not compensated for this post; however, I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions stated above are mine and are not influenced by influencer in any way.
Casey Q.
Huntington, WV
Love this stuff! It really does its job. Keeps me fresh all day and the smell is not too strong which is one of the main reasons I enjoy it! Would definitely purchase! I usually don't like men's deodorant but this stuff is so great!
Polar P.
santa ana
I received the new Men's Degree MotionSense ultra clear deodorant. It claims that it won't leave any white marks on dark colored clothing and no yellow marks on light colored clothing. Turns out, they're right. I tested in on a few dark shirts, but mainly white undershirts. I used to always have an issue with the yellow so I stopped using the antiperspirant style deodorants. Since this one actually does what it claims, it gets 5 stars for me. The smell is pretty good too. *I did receive this item for free in exchange for an honest review.
Chavelle G.
Clive, IA
This is going to sound crazy but I love wearing men's antiperspirant/deodorant. I am always super hot and I feel like I get sweaty all the time. To me, men's antiperspirant does the best job at helping me stay dry compared to any women's antiperspirants that I've tried (even the stress response kind). This was the first time I have tried the Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant Fresh. It has a smell that reminds me of my husband and it kept me dry for most of the day. I didn't experience any clumpy white residue under my arms or the inevitable white streaks on my clothes I wear to work (our uniforms are all black). I definitely recommend this to ANYONE who wants a fresh scented antiperspirant/deodorant.
William L.
Well degree has done it again, making a deodorant/antiperspirant that actually does what it says on the label. It didn't yellow my shirts and it didn't stain them white. But here's why I didn't give them a 5 star rating. The effectiveness of the scent seemed to diminish after several hours, my pits were dry from perspiring, but were left with remains of deodorant. Once you're done for the day and you're showering, you really have to scrub the hell out of your arm pits to remove the residual deodorant. But overall it performed as it states on the label and at the end of the day, that's what you want in an deodorant/antiperspirant.