BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

Buy on Walmart*
Colton S.
Kearney, NE
I am an athlete and sweating is just a part of my life. I tried this product and put a shirt on right away to test the white stain resistance and sure enough nothing showed up. I am constantly on the go and this product kept me fresh, dry and smelling great all day.

"I received this product from Influenster for product testing."
Brett W.
I received this deodorant to test and so far, so good. It goes on smooth and doesn't appear to leave any yellow stains or cake on my undershirts. It has a nice fresh smell, but not overwhelming. Overall good product.
Shannon D.
Eastvale, CA
Smells great, new packaging doesn't stain your clothing it's awesome. I normally don't use men's deodorant but I like this one I will be trying for a few more days to make sure but I think I might be switching over.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
The first thing I'm going to say is that its fragrance enchants to me, besides that it does not leave yellow marks on the clothes, and gives 48 hours of protection of the bad smell, excellent for me.
Nicole P.
Just received the men's degree motion sense ultra clear stick. Smells great and lasted all day today! My husband has used degree for years and said "this was the best!" Overall highly satisfied!!
James G.
Arvada, CO
After testing the product throughout the whole I found it to be fair. I am a delivery driver and would find it failing during high demand. I think it falls short of another brand's sport product. For the average user it would be great.  It is by far the clearest and cleanest I have used. Others leave a haze on clothing. So 5/5 on that. Overall it's a fair product.
Zack H.
Brooklyn, NY
I felt like in an ever expanding market of deodorants this one just fails to stand out. It's good for the gym and there's nothing functionally wrong with it, the twistable bottom is fun to use, but it's sort of mild and forgettable as a smell. Would recommend Old Spice before this.
Joseph Z.
Hanover Twp, PA
So I received degree men's ultra clear black + white antiperspirant, and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. Black and white, it's very simply yet it's pleasant to look at. The next thing I checked out was the scent. At first I didn't care for it but after wearing it for a bit I began to like it, and now I can say I like the smell.
After wearing it, I did notice it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I didn't stink and managed to not have a huge sweaty mess under my arms when I work out. On top of that it didn't even leave a trail on my shirt from the deodorant. I've had shorts ruined in the past from deodorant stains so this will definitely work for me.
In the future when I run out of this I will definitely buy another stick and would recommend this to anyone, especially those who are active or sweat a lot.
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
I recieved this product during a vox review. It smells great. Keeps you dry all day. Plus didnt knowtist any white marks on clothes. Great product would recomment to others.
Joshua P.
Warwick, RI
I always use old spice swagger antiperspirant, but since recieving the Degree motion sense I think I'm going to make the switch. The sent stays strong all day and keeps me dry. As a laborer it is important to me to keep dry and smell good all day.