BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

ashley m.
Independence, KY
Well, I recieved this product and since i am a woman, gave it to my boyfriend to use. I asked him what he thought about it after wearing it a few days and he says it lasts long, and most importantly doesnt leave any residue on his nice work shirts! It also smells great! Good product!
MIchael V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I received this product for free via influenster to test. I am pleasantly surprised with it. As a person who sweats a lot I tend to wear a lot of deodorant and it often ruins my shirts. This one does in fact protect my shirts better than others although only long term use will determine how much. The downside to this deodorant I would say is the sent. While its not terrible it does remind me of a teenage boys deodorant.
Ashley R.
I gave this to my boyfriend to use. He loves it and told me he is going to buy this brand from now on. He uses it once a day. He applies it every morning. I have used female degree deodorants and I don't like them. However, this male product is great! I love how it smells on him and it lasts all day!
CJ V.
Tallmadge, OH
I really enjoyed trying this deodorant/antiperspirant. The scent is really great and it's very effective at controlling sweating and odor. It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes or chunks of the stick under my arms. I will definitely be buying this product as my deodorant in the future!
Belinda R.
Glendale, AZ
I received Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + white Antiperspirant Fresh Deoderant for free to review. It tried it for one week and guess what!? It works really well,it does not leave a mark on your clothes. The only thing is I wish that they would make this same product with a girly smell. =)
Ross L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have hyperhydrosis. which is an incredibly frustrating sweating condition that makes me pour liters out when I do anything athletic. I need a antiperspirant that lasts and keeps me dry, and this might as well have been the Hoover Dam of deodorants. Doesn't hurt that it smells good too!
KURT B.
Cashton, WI
I received this antiperspirant free for providing an honest review of the product. I am normally a degree antiperspirant user, so I at least had an idea of what to expect from this one. I must say this works even better than the "normal" stuff, and my wife likes the scent which helps!
Matthew C.
Arvada, CO
I have been using the Degree men ultra-clear black + white antiperspirant for about a week now. I have noticed a little clumping, but I haven't noticed any stains or white marks. I enjoy the scent it's not too overpowering. The deodorant works well and does help with odor. I would definitely purchase this product in the future. The only thing negative I have to say is the slight clumping.
Eric F.
Beaver, PA
Not all it's supposed to be. From my one weeks use I noticed that it works good on basic low activity days but when I'm in a full suit and actively moving or in the gym it struggles. It's smells good and goes on well but as for protection it's just your basic deodorant. Would I use it again? Yea! It's good at the $3-4 dollar range I just don't think it is anything spectacular. I'm not sure how good it would be on a summer day.
Omar A.
Hanover Park, IL
I was surprised at the size of the product itself. I can say that this has a clean scent and really last all day. I work outside as a machine operator and laborer at times. No stains and I smelled decent after a hard days work. I am satisfied with this.