BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

Louis C.
Typically, I am not a fan of "antiperspirant." I find that it tends to be chalky and that it always leaves residue on clothing. However, my experience with Degree Men Ultra Clear B+W Fresh Antiperspirant Stick thus far has been very different. It goes on easy, and I have not noticed much residue. I am usually very hesitant when it comes to changing things like my deodorant ("If it's not broke, don't fix it."), but I am considering switching over. I'm going to continue to use the remainder of the stick, and, if I'm still as happy with the product by the time I'm finished with it, I may make the jump!
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was very impressed with this deodorant! It doesn't leave marks at all and it lasts all day long. I work as a waiter, so I am walking around all day and I sweat a lot. This deodorant definitely withstood all of that! I would buy this again, for sure. I would recommend this product to anyone. It smells nice and fresh and gets the job done well!
Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant Fresh Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Adrian E.
Amazing Deodorant! Today is my first day trying it. And so far, it won't be my last day. It has a fruit smell to it and I can't help myself from keep sniffing it. It's a long lasting deodorant which for me is great. Two days of freshness with no yellow stains and white marks. Three hours from when I applied it, there was no bad smells and my white t-shirt was still clean. Would gladly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a comfortable deodorant. :)
Steven P.
Simpsonville, SC
I've always used Degree brand deodorants but have dealt with deodorant stains on my shirts for years. They are almost impossible to get rid causing me to throw away good clothing.

I was sent this Degree Motion Sense Ultraclear Black +White for testing. I have say that it has stood up to its claims of not leaving white stain on dark clothing.

I have found a new deodorant that I will continue to use! Great smelling FRESH scent. Highly recommend this product!
Marie L.
Brookville, OH
I received Degree Mens Ultra Clear Black + White antiperspirant Fresh in the mail from Influenter to try out with an honest review. I gave this product to my father to try out since he enjoys Degree deodorant. He told me it works very well and seems to cover up the smell. My mom said it smells great and she is considering buying it again for him in the future!
Ron H.
Lee, NH
I took 2 weeks to really try out this product ( which I received free for review )The good:My wife loves the smell, and I dont get white stains.The Bad:After a few days, i sweat through the antiperspirant, my under shirt, and my dress shirt.I do not sweat typically, so my ordinary deodorant doesn't even include antiperspirant.
Denina M.
Goose creek , SC
So, I received Degree ultra clear black to review . Now me being a women I gave it to my husband to try along with several new white tees. My husband works in a highly physical job where he is constantly sweating. This in turn causes those  gross yellow armpit stains that never was out. I will saw that after two weeks usage, no yellow stains in the armpits and husband also stated he didn't have to reapply as much. This is an absolute win for him.
Jessica M.
Falkville, AL
My husband was really happy about getting to try this product! The only down fall was that it is a white deo stick and not a clear gel one. He normally doesn't like the white ones because they tend to get on his clothes. He loved this Dove though - we will definitely be buying this!! Thanks so much for an awesome product!!
Megan W.
Frederick, MD
I actually use this myself as a 26yo female. I sweat quite a bit and usually use a clinical strength deodorant but I feel like with this I don't have to. The smell is quite feminine actually. It just smells very clean so I don't feel awkward wearing it. It doesn't leave a residue on my clothes. Overall pretty good.