BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

Buy on Walmart*
Jonathan C.
Yukon, OK
I was a little bit wary of trying a new antiperspirant after using the same one for years. Previously I had dealt with stick deodorant that fell apart or that left mark. That said, this product has been great! The scent is subtle, just that right balance of not giving off an odor of it's own while still being able to sniff and tell that you put it on. The performance level was on par with my standard deodorant. I was happy to see that were no marks or stains left on me or my clothing. The only issues I had were minor; (1) the lid was a bit tight, and (2) the armpit hairs that fell out stuck to the bar.
Ben J.
Pelham, AL
I received a stick of Degree Black +White Antiperspirant from Influenster for review.  I like Degree, it is a good product.  I have a medical condition where I sweat a lot.  Normally I have to get the Clinical Strength.  But I thought, Try it.  It really works.  I have been wearing it every day since I got the sample and I have not had one complaint.  I am actually going today to get some more as I have used the sample completely to the quick.
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas, NV
Men's Degree Motion sense Ultra Clear Black and white antiperspirant is quite amazing. I love that this product does not leave yellow or white stains on clothing. It goes on dry and lasts all day. The fresh scent is light yet very masculine. I received a free sample from Influenster in order to review and I highly recommend this product.
Adrian H.
Woodstock, IL
I like the way this deodorant goes on. It's smooth and doesn't leave the white residue that often gets on your clothes. I wore it to work and the gym and the protection was as good or better than any other antiperspirant I have used. The only thing I didn't like was the scent, not because it smells bad but I felt it's too strong. I usually go for a scentless deodorant because I don't like to be able to smell my deodorant through my clothes. Others might like that. Obviously with a free sample you don't get to choose the scent and I am sure i could find a scent that I do like.
Jamil D.
chicago, IL
Great new deodorant. I like the clean smell its similar to my current degree stick. I like that it does not leave marks on white t shirts; as well as my navy and blue tees from work. I use at work since I work lifting luggage everyday. It smells is not to strong also and covers when I sweat. I am still using it and lasting me longer then a week and only have to apply once in the morning.
Lisa S.
I have let my son review the Degree Men Ultra Clear + White Antiperspirant Fresh, he has tried so many antiperspirants that never would work, but this one works! He can go all day without worring about his white shirts turning yellow. He no longer worries about his armpits smelling. It last all day! He has to also where black shirts to school, and this Antiperspirant doesnt leave no white residue.
Karly W.
Herriman , UT
I recently tried this new product from degree! I got the solid stick deodorant. This deodorant is very affordable and does a great job. You can buy it at most stores, but I usually get mine at target or Walmart. I love the smell of this deodorant, it smells great but it's not too strong. Great product and I'm excited to see if it really does reduce yellow staining on my shirts.
Chris C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
This deodorant seems to work really well. The same entry isn't overpowering, but is enough to smell fresh all day. I normally wear dark clothes so the anti white marks statememt had me interested. It works really well!! Haven't tested the anti yellow stains, but I am sure this works very well also.

I received this product from Influenster for product testing.
Bethany M.
My husband is a pretty sweaty guy and has his personal favorite deodorant. He was hesitant to try the Degree ultra clear black because he wasn't sure if it would be effective. He was very surprised by the lack of perspiration throughout the day. He would definitely buy it again but a 4 star only because his other deodorant works better for him personally.
Gary S.
This deodorant has a pleasant scent and lasted 24 hours when I don't sweat. This deodorant has not left a stain on my clothes however it leaves behind a musty scent with physical activity. I sweat a lot and this product does not work great for my physical activities. I would not recommend this product to those who sweat a lot and perform physical activities frequently.