BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Just like every other non gel deodorant. Goes on fine but rips the hair out of my armpits. To its credit it doesn't leave any white marks on my or my shirt. Smell is good but I will be sticking with the gel deodorants and it goes in clear and doesn't rip my hair out.
Belinda L.
Received the complimentary Degree antiperspirant and my preteen was pleasantly surprised. The perfect package and soft scent is wonderful for him...leaves no marks or stains....!!!
Letissha W.
Raleigh, NC
Even though I wear men's antiperspirant in emergencies I decided to let my fiance try it out. He and I both loved the smell. He said it kept him dry unlike other clear deodorants.
Erick H.
Los Angeles, CA
This deodorant is great! It keeps my dry and smells like cologne. My partner loves the smell. It keeps me dry. The first one in a long time to do so. I will definitely keep using it.
Colleen K.
Hampstead, NC
I received this as a sample, it was full sized. I gave to my husband to use. I smells awesome in my opinion, and he says it keeps him confidently dry during a heavy work day from beginning to end! Glad we were able to try!!
Jackie S.
Paris, TX
This is a great deodorant. I've used it every day since it got here. It keeps me feeling dry, no marks on my shirt, and I don't have to worry about smelling by the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this deodorant.
Dustin H.
Parsons, KS
I tried out this deodorant after receiving it in the mail and it smells great for starters. My fiance loves the smell of it and it lasts all day. I tried it with a black shirt and no streaks just like advertised.
John R.
Omaha, NE
Legit.  I was a bit skeptical at first because I've not been a fan of stick deodorants, but this is a game changer.  Great scent, no white marks on my shirt either...oh and long lasting protection.  Boom.
Jacob Z.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Received this product in exchange for an honest review. Smells great, but not overpowering, and keeps me fresh all day. So far, it's not seemed to stain my clothes at all, even if I've been moving all day. It has a very clean smell that doesn't overpower when I wear cologne.
john m.
Brazil, IN
Just got my free stick of degree ultra clear in the mail and I love it. I wear black undershirts to work everyday and I am constantly having white lines appear later on and it is embarrassing. But not any longer!! This is going to be my new go to for me from now on. Thanks for the sample!!