BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

sam s.
Lubbock, TX
This is an awesome deodorant, the smell is fresh and as a construction worker its important for my husbands deodorant to work well. He wears white and black undershirts and this is the first product that hasnt made washing them terrible. No yellow stains or white residue is no lie, this deodorant lesves nothing, not even a smell!
David K.
BALTIMORE, MD
I got this product as a free sample and I love it. I used to use degree a while back but switched for a spray based deodorant. After trying this, I'm back on the wagon. It goes on easy, smells good, and doesn't make a mess. My problem with the sprays is I always felt more went into the air in my bathroom than onto me.
Matt B.
This is a great day to day deodorant. It smells fresh and hasn't stained or left white marks on any of my clothes. It falls short during excessive sweating. If I hit the gym, the fresh scent turned musty and only added to my post-workout odor.
Matt S.
San Jose, CA
Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White deodorant is a great anti-perspirant deodorant that truly blocks all sweat throughout the day. Has a great smell that isn't overpowering but manly. I did not experience any residue left over or yellow stains on my clothes so that was a huge plus. Would have given it five stars my one and only complaint is that it clumps my under arm hair together which doesn't feel great when applying it.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
It smells pretty good, but I don't think it is outstanding. I have been preferring the spray deodorants lately. I felt dry all day, which is a definite plus. The thing I didn't like was that it went on white. While I didn't notice it rubbing on to my shirt, the fact that it is white didn't give me confidence that it wouldn't.
Nicole D.
Although I personally did not try this product myself, since it's for men, my husband did try it and really loved it! It worked well keeping him fresh smelling all day and left no yellow stains on his white tees, which was his concern. We would recommend this product to others and will buy it again.
Alex G.
Coal City, IN
I received stick of Men's Degree Deodorant with Motion Sense Technology.  The claim that it will not leave yellow stains and white marks on your shirt is something that I found true.  This product lived up to it claims.  I really think this product is as advertised and is a great product.  I will probably switch from my current Degree stick to this one in the future.  Overall I liked the product!
Sixto P.
Channelview, TX
This product is truly amazing! I applied it this morning and it stills gives me that odor protection. What I really Like is that it doesn´t make your underarms feel extremely dry like most antiperspirants. Also the smell is very pleasant. I would definitely buy it again.
CJ f.
Newberg, OR
I was a little sceptical of receiving a deodorant in a box, but I can admit I was pleasantly surprised! This deodorant claims to keep white marks off of black shirts and yellow stains off of white shirts; having worn both colors while using this, I can say with certainty that this absolutely does what it says!!
AND it is without a doubt the best smelling deodorant that I've ever used!! It literally smells like you're wearing a nice cologne!!
James F.
Mebane, NC
I hate to say this, but I am not a fan of this Degree Antiperspirant. I have used Degree Deodorant in the past and liked it. I found that this stick was very irritating to my skin. Now I realize that this could be completely different for other people, but it is not for me. Overall I gave it three stars because it worked like it should, I am just not a fan.