BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

Buy on Walmart*
Joshua O.
Utica, NY
I have always had a really hard time finding a deodorant that not only works for me (I sweat A LOT), but one that doesn't give me an allergic reaction! I think I have finally found that in this Degree deodorant. It smells great, keeps me smelling great, and doesn't leave those stupid white marks on your shirt! Thanks Influenster for sending me this product to test and review! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future, and I would highly recommend it!
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
I have been using this deodorant since I received my box and I have got to say even though it's for men it smells great and it serves its purpose. I'm a mom a college student and a full time worker. I used to have to reapply deodorant at lease once during the day since I'm always on the run but not anymore. Smells just as fresh in the morning as as when I get home at night. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes and I love it
Cameron W.
Received this small sample of deodorant for free on Jan 18 2016. First off the big claim that it doesn't stain your white clothes yellow and your black clothes white is 100% true. I tested several different colored shirts and not one of them had the usual deodorant stains I normally get. On top of that the deodorant just smells really good and i'll probably buy more of these.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sara S.
Grayslake, IL
The smell is great. I am always hesitant to try new deodorants for fear of what they will smell like but this is great! My husband has been using it and says it works wonderfully for him and he's normally a very sweaty and stinky guy. I tried it myself too and also really enjoyed it.
Zachary B.
Manhattan, KS
Having been a fan of Degree for a while, I didn't expect any qualms with this particular product. I was more than right, as it is going to be my go-to from this point forward!

I sweat. A lot. My favorite shirts all have a slight lightening under the arms that seriously bothers me. With this, I can comfortably wear all the black shirts in the world without them being ruined after a few uses.
Fletcher W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have been a loyal fan of a competitor's deodorant for a couple of years now and was not in the market to try anything else. Out of the box I was pleasantly surprised to find the invisible solid product was exactly the way I like deodorant to be. The scent was also very pleasant. However, after wearing it for a day, I wasn't in love with the scent anymore. I'd give it a 9.5/10 when compared to my 10/10 deodorant that I currently use. *Really only because of a preference of scent.
Elizabeth G.
I received this as a free sample to try and review... I shared it with my son who is a teen and hard to please. First, he was very impressed with the clean, fresh scent that was not overpowering... next, he liked the fact that it did not rub off on his clothes (he usually uses clear deodorant to avoid this)... last, he really likes that it keeps him smelling fresh/clean throughout the day after GYM class... all in all, definitely a thumbs up on this deodorant!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I really like this antiperspirant.  The smell is good and not too strong for a woman to wear.  I usually wear a gel and I actually did like this powder and felt that it kept me fresh.  My husband has used it too and he likes it.  I plan on buying it in the future.  Although I did receive this product for free in order to test it, my opinions are my own and I do like the antiperspirant.
Marcia  Y.
I received the Men degree motion sense ultraclear black & white deodorant for free. Here's my honest review...considering I am a female I gave the deodorant to my husband to use for 2weeks. He typically wears a female deodorant because he hates the fact that most men deodorants are not long lasting. According to the hubster, this deodorant applies dry, it smells good, it's long lasting and it doesn't transfer. In his own words "I love it... I would buy it considering it's reasonably priced".
Joe M.
I am a Line Cook in a very fast paced working environment where I am surrounded by hot ovens, fryers, and grille tops so it is very easy to break a sweat. I've never had a positive experience from white antiperspirant until I tried Degree Men's Ultraclear. No white streak on your armpits or shirt, and no yellow stains. I applied it once before a 13 hour shift and at the end of the day I didn't reek, i could still smell the antiperspirant and my pits were dry. Great product 10/10.