BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes Motionsense™ Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

• What would be the girl equivalent of this be a use I want it!?1 Answers
Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
This deodorant is great the dry spray can has I lock and unlock mechanism on the top of the can for easy use. It doesn’t leave a stain on your t-shirt or dress shirt when applied they have so many different scents. It really last the whole day.
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
After trying it just once, my husband decided to switch brands. His only complaint is how cold it is when he sprays it, but it's just for a second, then it's dry. He still would prefer a stick. The scent is great, not too strong or too soft, and it's long-lasting. To test how well it does with physical activity, I used it myself before my daily cardio workout. Armpit sweat and the stink that goes along with it were reduced considerably. It didn't leave any white marks on my dark clothes, nor did it leave yellow stains on my husband's white t-shirt. I like the lock, too. If I toss it in my bag, it won't accidentally spray. I'm going to switch brands, too. Hopefully, they've got a women's version of this awesome anti-perspirant.
Mike B.
Mellen , WI
Received my degree motion sense dry spray antiperspirant which claims to not leave any yellow or white marks on clothing. I used this product twice a day when I get ready for the day and after I shower at night. The smell is very nice and the claims appear to be correct. I didn't have any discoloration on my clothing or any sweat/odor. The spay came out nice and is quicker and easier to apply than traditional deodorants. I really like the black and white look of the product and it can be found almost anywhere you shop for deodorant. The price point is comparable is other brands of spray deodorant. I also like the feature of locking or unlocking the spray which for me is better than a cap.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
Me and my significant other tested this product... I think the smell is amazing! It literally lasted on me for over 15 hours. By the 15th hour it was lighter but still noticeable. I didn't do anything too crazy that day. I liked how it didn't stain clothes. I like the twist top way better than a cap. I love the smell of it on my hubs. I also think that using a deodorant like this spray is way easier and feels way better than a stick ... I'm sick of my clothes getting wrecked! I wish I got a girl version lol.. would definitely recommend this. For the people who are sensitive to s,ells- this was pretty potent when I used it on mhse,f- maybe because it smelled like a guy and I'm not used to that but every time I moved my arm BAM a big waft of guy deodorant smell was right there... so if you're sensitive, you may not love this.
James C.
Wood River, IL
I received my FREE can of Degree Black + White "Fresh" scent a couple of days ago and so far, I am impressed! Granted, it is January, so I haven't put it to the the true test yet...St. Louis in the summer!!! I does have a pleasant smell which isn't too strong, but you can definitely smell it :-) About a month ago, I had purchased a can of Dove+ Men dry spray and I do prefer that. If I had to change the play at the store next time, I would certainly buy this! Thanks @influenster and #Degree for the chance to try this new product for FREE ✌
Michael L.
Homestead, FL
Terrific spray perfect for on the go people! Normally I use stock deodorants to help feel fresh throughout the day but when I was chose to test this product out, I figured I'd give spray antiperspirant a shot. I have days where i work in the morning and then head to school right after. This spray last throughout my working hours and continues onto my school hours. I love how it instantly dries when I put it on so there's no moisture leftover from the spray. The scent is also a plus. I wouldn't definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to try something other than stick deodorant. This product was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes
Dustin D.
Wilsonville, OR
It is hard for me to find antiperspirants that work well. Not only am I overweight and hairy (the recipe for body heat!), but I am on a daily medication that causes excess sweating.

I have used this Degree Antiperspirant Fresh Dry Spray for the past four days and it seems to work really well. I'm not used to spray deodorants, so the first day I didn't use very much and was unhappy with the results. But when I started applying a healthy dose of spray, the product began to work.

This spray promises to not leave marks on clothing. I can't vouch for that after only a couple of days' use, but if true, that's pretty awesome.

I would definitely recommend Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White spray.
MIKE S.
Naperville, IL
I've been using my complimentary can of Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White for about a week now and I think I may have found a new favorite.

I've used many spray deodorants and they've all done their job, but I'm typically turned off by the excessive aroma they leave floating in the room. This new Degree spray doesn't do that. The scent is mild and not overpowering.

So far, no yellowing of my white shirts and no residue on my dark shirts. My daughter, who tends to sweat heavily often comes in for a shot of my deodorant. Even she was impressed by it's low odor profile and the fact that it didn't stain her shirts either.

All I have to do is get back from her now. Highly recommended!
Jay S.
Received a sample to test and review Degree Men Ultra Clear Black+White Antiperspirant. Impressed with the quality as it keeps me dry and fresh all day. Doesn't leave stains or marks on my clothes.
I am very active and always on the run so I get to sweat a lot and always trying different types of deodorant. Its easy to apply and never leaves stains or marks on my shirts. I don't have to worry about wet spots in the armpit areas. I like the smell as its not so overpowering and last a bit longer than other brands I tried and tested. Overall good product and easy to apply. Got it free.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
A few days ago I received a free can of Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant Fresh Dry Spray. I waited a few days to really get an overall opinion & must say I'm impressed.
PROS:
•Light neutral scent, without the strong smell of alcohol as with most sprays I've tried
•Immediately dries on skin contact
•Twist lock prevents accidental spray if tossed into my bag
• Haven't noticed any yellowing armpits on my white shirts, which is a pain to get out
•Feels very lightweight & non sticky. Being a hairy guy stick deodorants tend to leave a greasy feeling & cause my hair to occasionally stick together.

CONS:
•It's a little cold when spraying
•Although no yellowing on white shirts, it will leave white marks on dark clothes (can be wiped off with wet cloth)

Granted it is winter in NYC so I have yet to put it to the real test of the summer heat, but so far I am impressed & will buy another can when this one runs out.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
What would be the girl equivalent of this be a use I want it!?