BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes Motionsense™ Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

• What would be the girl equivalent of this be a use I want...2 Answers
Victoria H.
Just started purchasing this item for my husband he uses it once every day he said he likes it better than the stick it is not harsh to his skin it smells very good and he wants me to continue to purchase the sprays instead of the sticks now
Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
This deodorant is great the dry spray can has I lock and unlock mechanism on the top of the can for easy use. It doesn’t leave a stain on your t-shirt or dress shirt when applied they have so many different scents. It really last the whole day.
Jaqueline V.
Has a nice smell, but it can be overpowering if you use it in a small room. Most of these types of spray deodorants seem to have an overpowering smell, but it dissipates over 15 mins. or so. I tend to use them in the garage or a bathroom I can close off for a while. Good deodorant. Doesn't burn when applying like the OLD sprays from 20 years ago.
amanda w.
I’ve gotten this a few different times for my husband and he really likes it. Part of it is the convenience.. the spray is pretty simple and self explanatory to use. But it also works well and smells good (at least when first being used.) it’s a little pricey so I always try to snap coupons for it!
Xuan C.
My fiancé uses this one. It definitely works great for someone who sweats often. However, the scent is way too strong! He’ll spray it and no matter where he is I can already smell it. Or when you spray it under your arms, you basically choke on the smell. Great brand and product but too strong powdery smell.
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing product that doesn't yellow white shirts and doesn't leave a white cast on black shirts. The smell is amazing and its strong enough for my 13 hour work days and being out on the farm all weekend in the Alabama heat and humidity! I highly recommend this product.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
My boyfriend uses this one and loves it because he has sensitive skin and most deodorants give him a burning rash under his arms. This one doesn’t and it smells absolutely amazing too. I highly recommend.
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
After trying it just once, my husband decided to switch brands. His only complaint is how cold it is when he sprays it, but it's just for a second, then it's dry. He still would prefer a stick. The scent is great, not too strong or too soft, and it's long-lasting. To test how well it does with physical activity, I used it myself before my daily cardio workout. Armpit sweat and the stink that goes along with it were reduced considerably. It didn't leave any white marks on my dark clothes, nor did it leave yellow stains on my husband's white t-shirt. I like the lock, too. If I toss it in my bag, it won't accidentally spray. I'm going to switch brands, too. Hopefully, they've got a women's version of this awesome anti-perspirant.
Mike B.
Mellen , WI
Received my degree motion sense dry spray antiperspirant which claims to not leave any yellow or white marks on clothing. I used this product twice a day when I get ready for the day and after I shower at night. The smell is very nice and the claims appear to be correct. I didn't have any discoloration on my clothing or any sweat/odor. The spay came out nice and is quicker and easier to apply than traditional deodorants. I really like the black and white look of the product and it can be found almost anywhere you shop for deodorant. The price point is comparable is other brands of spray deodorant. I also like the feature of locking or unlocking the spray which for me is better than a cap.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
Me and my significant other tested this product... I think the smell is amazing! It literally lasted on me for over 15 hours. By the 15th hour it was lighter but still noticeable. I didn't do anything too crazy that day. I liked how it didn't stain clothes. I like the twist top way better than a cap. I love the smell of it on my hubs. I also think that using a deodorant like this spray is way easier and feels way better than a stick ... I'm sick of my clothes getting wrecked! I wish I got a girl version lol.. would definitely recommend this. For the people who are sensitive to s,ells- this was pretty potent when I used it on mhse,f- maybe because it smelled like a guy and I'm not used to that but every time I moved my arm BAM a big waft of guy deodorant smell was right there... so if you're sensitive, you may not love this.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
What would be the girl equivalent of this be a use I want it!?

Walmart