BY DEGREE

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda R.
Fenton, MO
This is the only White color deodrant I have found that does NOT leave a white residue on my clothes. I also find that It helps keep the stink away in this summer heat! I've always loved men's deodorant a lot more than women's. I have sweaty under arms so I find they work better and longer. Until I find a good woman's deodorant , this will be the one!
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this antiperspirant!!! Living in Florida and being extremely active means I need a strong, long-lasting product that doesn’t leave white marks on my clothes. The degree men ultra clear black + white antiperspirant fits that box. I apply at night and spend the whole next day feeling fresh and mark free!
Cathy X.
I find that this smells great and works a lot better than womens’ antiperspirant. It doesn’t turn my white tops yellow or leave white marks on my black tops. I don’t think I would ever go back to using women’s deodorant again. This is the best.
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Love how it lasts all day without getting armpit sweats downside is that it leaves your clothes having a weird feel like an old bunched up clothes that get hard after awhile of you not washing them but besides that its amazing
Brianna W.
I’ve always picked men’s deodorant over women’s, typically because the smell is less pungent when it mixes with the sweat smell. This one is strong enough to mask the smell but also doesn’t leave white marks!
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Degree is one of the better brands for deodorant. I think this smell is gentle enough to not cause a headache byt strong enough to fight bad odors. I love this kind of texture (hate gel)! so it’s great all around. And yes, I am a woman using mens deodorant :)
Meghan R.
Unionville, MI
I know I’m a lady, but in the summer sweat is a serious issue. I love the smell of this first off all, smelling like a flower really isn’t my go to anyways. This deodorant has me smelling fresh all day!
Porsha P.
This is an okay in between deoderant. It's a light enough scent that women can wear it without being overwhelmed. I live in Florida and it's a hot summer so maybe it's not as fair as a review since it's smoltering. I didn't notice as much wetness as I do with some other sticks so that is a perk.
Sarah F.
I absolutely love this product. I have yet to find a deodorant that I didn’t need to put on 3-4 times throughout the day. It smells good and it’s even good for a woman to use, doesn’t have a super feminine or masculine scent. Such a great product
Rod W.
A deodorant that actually works!

So I received a stick of Men's Degree Deodorant with motion sense technology free for review. It claims it will not leave yellow stains and leave you free from white marks under the arm. After a week of product testing, I've concluded that the claims hold true. I work in a hot environment and wear only white shirts and after 1 week, 6 shirts, and a few workouts none of my shirts had any type of stain. The smell is Suttle, yet just manly enough for all the super men of the world. This product stated it would last 48hrs, and after working back to back doubles I felt secure enough to not have to do the dreaded sniff test. It kept my underarm dry when I played basketball and held up in every condition. And just so you know it's not a biased opinion, I received this for absolutely free. I did notice one flaw, but that's subjective. If you have hair you will see white but it does go away. I like this product!