BY DEGREE #63 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant address the #1 unmet deodorant need in the U.S.: white marks and yellow stains on clothing. With an exclusive formula that contains anti-yellow stains and white marks sweat protection, Ultra Clear Antiperspirant protects against unwanted marks or stains. It also includes MotionsenseTM Technology, and is designed to respond directly to your body movement, the more you move the more it works. The collection provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection and is available in two fragrances [SRP: $4.99 (3.8oz), $3.99 (2.6oz)].

Juicy aspects of bergamot, orange and pineapple linger on a translucent heart of lavender, dewy orals and fruits. Robust woody tones of cedar wood, patchouli, sandalwood and amber provide masculinity, power and long lasting performance

Sarah F.
I absolutely love this product. I have yet to find a deodorant that I didn’t need to put on 3-4 times throughout the day. It smells good and it’s even good for a woman to use, doesn’t have a super feminine or masculine scent. Such a great product
Rod W.
A deodorant that actually works!

So I received a stick of Men's Degree Deodorant with motion sense technology free for review. It claims it will not leave yellow stains and leave you free from white marks under the arm. After a week of product testing, I've concluded that the claims hold true. I work in a hot environment and wear only white shirts and after 1 week, 6 shirts, and a few workouts none of my shirts had any type of stain. The smell is Suttle, yet just manly enough for all the super men of the world. This product stated it would last 48hrs, and after working back to back doubles I felt secure enough to not have to do the dreaded sniff test. It kept my underarm dry when I played basketball and held up in every condition. And just so you know it's not a biased opinion, I received this for absolutely free. I did notice one flaw, but that's subjective. If you have hair you will see white but it does go away. I like this product!
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
Normally my husband uses only a certain brand of dry antiperspirant, however that's all changed courtesy of my Men's Degree Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant. I've gathered nothing but rave reviews since he began testing this fabulous free simple received from Influenster.
This goes on even and works all day to control perspiring. For someone who stays hot, you'd never know now. Additionally, there are no streaks, stains or yellow marks left on any of his clothing. All of the benefits of an antiperspirant without any of the hassles. We're in love.
I received a free sample.
Crystal A.
Happy valley, OR
This was sent to me by Influenster to try. I made my husband try it, since it's a men's product. He was extremely hesitant because he is super loyal to his favorite brand. On the day he used it, he was pleasantly surprised. He really liked the smell (and I did too!). He liked the way it felt.... and his favorite part was the fact that it didn't stick to his clothes as advertised. He smelled great all day, and it never felt sticky or slimy. He has been using it every day since, and he's very happy with it. I never thought anything could make him stray from his beloved brand, but I think Degree Men Ultra Clear + Black has done it! I would for sure recommend this to anyone! It delivers on it's promises!
Joshua R.
Cohoes, NY
I just received this product two days ago and I was eager to try it out! So, I just put this to the test! I'm a nursing student in my last semester of nursing school and we are playing dress up for 6 weeks at the facility that we are assigned to and let me tell you, this product works! I stayed dry throughout the day and when I got home and changed out of my brand new white and light blue button-up shirt THERE WERE NO YELLOW STAINS! I suffer from hyper hydrosis and I managed to stay dry all day long! Thanks, Influenster for the the product! I honestly enjoy wearing this new deodorant and I plan on buying the next time that I'm due for a refill! Please send more products!
Anthony O.
Hyde Park, NY
Got my first box and this guy was in it. I put it to the test. I wore one of my favorite black sweaters and swiped the deodorant right on it. Haha. Needless to say this is a great product. Smells great and I don't sweat from my pits when I'm at the gym. Thanks Influenster's for sending this for FREE for me to review!!

EDIT: After a couple days of using this product it has grown on me substantially. I have gotten many compliments on how I smell when I am just using this deodorant without any other colognes applied, which is really impressive. The packaging is also an A+ for me. Really sleek and minimalist. I am really enjoying this product. I will be purchasing this in the future.
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
I received the Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White FREE for a product review.
thought it had a great smell. Unfortunately I am a woman and this product does not work for me.
On the other hand, I had my husband try it out. He reported, "It last a long time. It felt like I stayed fresh all day. The application of applying this product went on smoothly." He went on to say that he would not mind to have this product to replace his current brand of antiperspirant.
Jeff R.
Milwaukee, WI
Wow, now this is a good antiperspirant! I've used Degree in the past, but it never quite meet my needs. Other brands were a little worse, but all of them couldn't hold up to a good workout.

Degree Black and White actually works. Over the course of a few days, I barely broke a sweat using Black and White. No stains on my clothes were another bonus that was great to see.

I'd really recommend this antiperspirant to anyone who needs a strong one, and know there is a difference between brands. Overall, very highly recommended.
Kelly B.
Ronceverte, WV
We received this as a trial and my daughter that plays sports instantly took it to give it a try. She LOVES it. We would have never thought to buy a Men's deodorant for her. She is active with sports and says it keeps her dry and the scent last all day! She loves the smell because she says it does not smell manly but yet clean and fresh smelling. We have had issues finding her the deodorant coverage in the past and have used almost everything including clinical deodorant. This will definitely being purchased in our home.
Molly B.
charmco, wv
I received Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + white Antiperspirant Fresh Deoderant for free to review! This product is very effective! It truly does help prevent yellow stains on white clothes and whit marks on black clothes! This product really does hold up and smells amazing! I am the type of person that can never seem to find a deoderant that actually holds up and does its job! I have never found a womens deoderant that holds up, so i started getting mens deoderant! I have to say this product really is worth every penny and i will most likely be purchasing it in the near furture!