Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDegree
Men MotionSense Adventure Anti-Perspirant 27 oz

Degree Men® MotionSense™ Adventure Anti-Perspirant 2.7 oz.

Degree Men® MotionSense™ Adventure Anti-Perspirant 2.7 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Degree Men® MotionSense™ Adventure Anti-Perspirant 2.7 oz.!
Javon L.
Everett, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Degree Men® MotionSense™ Adventure Anti-Perspirant 2.7 oz. uploaded by Javon L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This a great deodorant. If i sweat you cant smell anything but the deodorant. Absolutely great scent. The only issue i have with it is it stains (because its white and forumulatedas so) but luckily degree has a deodorant that doesnt leave white or yellow stains!
Maria L.
Moody, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell I love it when my boyfriend wears this one super nice affordable not to strong of a smell just right
Dana J.
Racine, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells so good on my husband! He likes the antiperspirant affect too for work. Good value!
Randy Q.
Wilsonville, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been a long time user of this scent specifically, and it has not let me down, smells great, long lasting, really comes through regardless if I'm just lounging around or on a long hike, keeps me smelling fresh and clean.
Britany H.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband has hyperactive sweat glands, meaning he swears more than the average person. This deodorant actually decreases the amount he sweats. It has a good fragrance. I recommend this product to those who sweat more than most!
Chloe M.
Elmhurst, NY
This deodorant lasts a lifetime. It's not sticky at all and has a great smell
This deodorant lasts a lifetime. It's not sticky at all and has a great smell
Melissa P.
Groton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband swears by this deodorant. He uses it daily, and it lasts through his workouts, work days, and long into the evening. He has sensitive skin and it does not bother him. It's immensely effective. We are repeat purchasers of Degree deodorant.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,856 reviews
My significant other and I received this deodorant for free recently. It has a manly, yet sweet scent. My significant other has yet to complain. Seems to have a dry finish.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
This is one of the only deodorant's my boyfriend will use! It smells amazing! & it lasts him all day.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
I Dont Use This But My Dad Says Its Long Wearing. Goes On Smooth And Smells Good. Its His Go To Deodorant And I Believe He Bought It At Walmart.

Looking for your answer?