Add a Photo

By DEGREE
Everest invisible stick adrenaline series was launched by the design house of Degree. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Everest invisible stick adrenaline series by Degree for men 2.7 ounce deodorant.
Photo (1)
Freddy G.
Freddy G.

Bueno tengo la version de este anti transpirante pero en spray y es de muy buena calidad vale la pena tenerlo me gusta por el hecho de que te protege lo suficiente y tiene un aroma agradable y no irrita la piel en lo absoluto y es muy practico.
Sherry A.
Sherry A.

I would recommend this to any woman's husband. It smells great and my husband says it last all day. People comment at his job how "fresh" he smells and he wears nothing but this deodorant. Great product!!
Summer J.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX

My fiance uses this and it smells so good i love to lay under his arm and just get a whiff of it.. an when it moves his arms i can smell it even stronger
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Perris , CA

My husband love this! It smells great stays on all day he can get over this brand. We always get this at SAMS and it last for a while great buy.
Brandee C.
Brandee C.

Love the smell of this! My husband tends to stick if he only uses a deodorant, this one works amazing lasts a long time and he is not stinky!
lacey m.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID

great product my husband and I both use this. love it! Bought it in a huge pack from Costco. really works and keeps you from sweating.
lizbeth V.
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA

My boyfriend uses these and it smells so freash and he says it feela freah and dry not so stick and long lasting.
Cheezy H.
Cheezy H.
Elk Grove, CA

my man uses this and it smells great. Very refreshing and seems to last long. My man really likes it!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

My hubby has used this before. Ut its not his favorite. He doesn't like the scent as much either.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.

My husband used this brand was not great for him. The deodorant stain his cloth

Join Now