Add a Photo

By DEGREE
#626 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Everest invisible stick adrenaline series was launched by the design house of Degree. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Everest invisible stick adrenaline series by Degree for men 2.7 ounce deodorant.
Photos (2)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Nov. 29, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
My hubby has used this before. Ut its not his favorite. He doesn't like the scent as much either.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Nov. 29, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
My husband used this brand was not great for him. The deodorant stain his cloth
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
May 4, 2017, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
I bought this at coscto because it was on sale and cheaper than the women's deodorant at the time. This stuff keeps my under arms really dry. There's no moisture and it feels nice on the under arms. I find that I lid can build up product if I'm not careful.
Cheezy H.
Cheezy H.
Elk Grove, CA
Nov. 29, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
my man uses this and it smells great. Very refreshing and seems to last long. My man really likes it!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
My husband love this! It smells great stays on all day he can get over this brand. We always get this at SAMS and it last for a while great buy.
Brandee C.
Brandee C.
Nov. 30, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
Love the smell of this! My husband tends to stick if he only uses a deodorant, this one works amazing lasts a long time and he is not stinky!
Freddy G.
Freddy G.
Nov. 27, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
Bueno tengo la version de este anti transpirante pero en spray y es de muy buena calidad vale la pena tenerlo me gusta por el hecho de que te protege lo suficiente y tiene un aroma agradable y no irrita la piel en lo absoluto y es muy practico.
lacey m.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
Nov. 4, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
great product my husband and I both use this. love it! Bought it in a huge pack from Costco. really works and keeps you from sweating.
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Nov. 3, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
I would recommend this to any woman's husband. It smells great and my husband says it last all day. People comment at his job how "fresh" he smells and he wears nothing but this deodorant. Great product!!
Summer J.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Nov. 29, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant, Everest 2.7 oz (Pack of 6)
My fiance uses this and it smells so good i love to lay under his arm and just get a whiff of it.. an when it moves his arms i can smell it even stronger