Degree Men Fresh Deodorant with Time Released Molecules uploaded by Simone B.Degree Men Fresh Deodorant with Time Released Molecules uploaded by Hannah G.Degree Men Fresh Deodorant with Time Released Molecules uploaded by Keandra P.

BY DEGREE

The First Men s Deodorant with Silver Ion Technology Questions? Call tool-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ; see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this product works any better than regular ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite deodorant. Most deodorants don't help with sweat for me and irritate my skin, but this one does the opposite! I purchase mine from Walmart for cheap and it's the best I've ever used.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Basically the only delta rent that I wear I love this. It smells so good and is one of the best working delta rents I have ever used!
Edwin M.
Pretty good, not that awesome but keeps me feeling fresh for a while! Dont use after waxing or irritated skin!
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Works better than any women's deodorant I've ever used. Yes it's a gel type deodorant so it feels a little wet when you put it on but it cools and dries very quickly. Doesn't have that overpowering "manly" smell like axe or anything. Works well.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
I know it's technically for men, but I love it! It doesn't stain your clothes and dries instantly. It has a very pleasant smell and works better than any powder deodorant.
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
Me and my husband wear this both, the only deodorant that will last a little while. I like that its gel. Comes off easier.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
My husband loves this stuff and it smells great! he's tried others but the smell always wore off quick, this works great
Faten A.
I always buy this for the men in my family and they love it. They feel so manly when they wear it lol.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
I bought my husband this brand of deodorant one time and he did not like it because it was too dry, he prefers the gel. He also said, he couldn't smell the deodorant after a few hours.
Melissa L.
Fresno, CA
Men's Degree deodorant smell great my husband uses this deodorant and it works great he is a hard worker which means he sweats and this deodorant keeps him smelling fresh all day it's very affordable and I recommend it
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
Can anyone tell me if this product works any better than regular Degree? I see the price in most stores is double of that of the Regular stuff. Have wondered if this is stronger or lasts longer or what?