Degree® Men Fresh Deodorant, Artic Edge uploaded by Shelby B.Degree® Men Fresh Deodorant, Artic Edge uploaded by Alyssa W.Degree® Men Fresh Deodorant, Artic Edge uploaded by Mireya P.

BY DEGREE

Degree Fresh Deodorant has time-released odour-fighting molecules that keep you feeling fresh and smelling great all day long. Arctic Edge features a cool fresh scent combining crushed mint and accents of crisp mandarin and winter melon. see more...

Christina S.
Lancaster, PA
Yes! I am a woman and use men’s deodorant! I absolutely love the smell of this and how effective it works!!! I am not a big fan of overpowering scents and most of the girls lines are too strong or too floral! So I recommend to anyone and I will always be Loyal with this deodorant!
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all hope y’all are doing good today! My brother loves these he told me to do a review for him and to let y’all no it works and it’s fresh long lasting great value and I can find it at Walmart ty !
Laurel W.
You know, I have to say, it's crazy how the best deodorant for me is for men. I have never been able to find anything that works better than this brand. The women's works wonderfully. But the men's works ten times as good for me. The packaging is nice and I love you can buy multiple packs. The smell is good and it doesn't wear away after a few hours. My husband's wears it too and he is always outside. Never stinks or has pit stains. I will probably always use this brand.
Degree® Men Fresh Deodorant, Artic Edge Degree Men Dry Protection Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Robyn P.
I was spending an arm and a leg on women's deodorant--the clinical strength kind. Then, I ran out so I used my husband's and I haven't gone back. The smell is fresh and clean and it keeps me fresh all day. The only complaint I have is that I wish the antiperspirant part just worked a TINY bit better. But for the price? I'll keep using it.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Worst deoderant ever used. First off there is no where on the packaging that indicates this is a gel deoderant, so once I brought it home I was disappointed. It did not provide 24 hour coverage at all (more like 2 hours). I would give it one star but the saving grace is the smell, it is very light and pleasant.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Every time my boyfriend uses this deodorant, I notice it right away because it SMELLS SOOOOO FREAKING GOOD. I don't know if it's because of his scent mixed in with this scent or what but I love it. And I definitely don't smell his sweat or anything. I guess it lasts very long because he puts it on in the morning and I can still smell it off him at night. Definitely is strong and works very well!
Amber L.
Saint Charles, MO
The only deodorant that keeps me fresh and dry all day. And I've tried all brands for women. This still has a fresh smell without being too manly. I'm a teacher and constantly moving, walking, lifting my arms. Being around children, I need to keep their focus on the task at hand and not on my body odor or sweat. I don't think I will ever buy another brand/product.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
My husband first used this product a few months ago and he told me when he runs out to make sure I buy him the exact same kind. He loves it. We live in the South and it gets very hot and humid, this deodorant lasts all day without needing to reapply.
Mireya P.
Oxnard, CA
My husband uses this on the daily. After him trying on multiple brands and having allergy reactions to some. This one worked for him. It smells great n it's long lasting. I would totally recommend and my hubby will continue using this. Product
Valentina P.
Fircrest , WA
controls smell or sweat??
Sheri C.