Degree Men Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Stick 2 Pack

• Antiperspirant deodorant stick for women with a soft scent
• Stay feeling fresh and dry all day
• Long-lasting, 24-hour protection against sweat and odor
• Invisible solid formula
• Floral fragrance with fruity notes
• Designed for everyday use

Who says the day has to go to plan? Ditch the bus. Walk to work instead. Book a last minute lunchtime spin class. Decide to join your friend for an evening jog. Stay feeling fresh for any change of plan with Degree Women Sheer Powder Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. Powerful protection meets a soft scent. Whatever the day throws your way, you can handle it with ease.

With up to 24 hours of long-lasting protection against sweat and odor, stay active hour after hour. Freesia, jasmine and creamy vanilla combine with notes of citrus and red berries to create soft and fruity scents that lift your senses. And with an invisible solid formula, this antiperspirant deodorant stick for women goes on clear for a cleaner feel.

Change of plan? Go with the flow. Go further. You’re protected from day to night.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Degree Men Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Stick 2 Pack!
Max Meadows, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dad has used this ever since I remember. For a while when I played sports in high school I used this instead of women’s deodorant. I find that it’s affordable and smells pretty good. My dad would say, “yeah it’s good that’s what I’ve always used.” So in man terms, I would recommend it for your man... or you.
Hallsville, TX
I am a woman but use men’s deodorant because I find that it works better than women’s deodorant. The smell does not bother me. The price is pretty basic. I have never have a problem with body odor. Would recommend to anybody that tends to sweat tomorrow often.
Jonesboro, AR
I’ve been always using this product and the only thing I would change about this promos how much excess it leaves after using. Overall the smell of this product is great and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good deodorant
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice deodorant for the price. It’s very fordable deodorant. It’s a nice basic deodorant. I get for my young boys to wear. Clean nice fresh crisp scent. Nice for boys or men to use. Basic anti-perspirant properties and nice smell.
thorndale
I cannot be the only female out there that loves to use men’s deodorant there is just something about it that we love!! This deodorant is another one of my favorites because it last all day and you don’t have to apply twice
Woodstock, GA
I didn’t really love this deodorant. It didn’t have a good smell and I feel like it didn’t stay on my underarms all day. I thought it was expensive for what it was used for. I like other brands better.
New London
My husband loves this only one he will use he is a truck driver and works alot of hours tapping in the heat other products did not hold up he loves this great smell and no left over residue
Coatesville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only deodorant my boyfriend will use, he swears by it. He doesnt smells when he sweats and when he does sweat it smells gooood. I love when he showers and then puts this on.
Love this! (Yes I am female) this deodorant really lasts all day even thru intense workout sessions! One of my favorites for everyday even more on days where I have weight training
Connecticut
Degree Men Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Stick 2 Pack uploaded by John O.
The only deodorant I will where is degree, it works extremely well if you tend to sweat a lot this will prevent you from sweating under your arms. Degree Is one of the best products out there and the price is great. I buy a two pack or hired at BJ’s all the time.