Degree Men Dry Protection Power Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 oz uploaded by Christina B.

BY DEGREE

Degree® Men Dry Protection Body Heat Activated Power Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

Stay protected all day long. see more...

Patrick A.
I love this deodorant. It doesn't have a super strong scent and keeps me dry. I wore this throughout high school and always got complements on how I smelled. Great to know I'm not the only one who likes the smell. The only reason why I stopped using it is because it started to stain my shirts a bit (I generally only wear black shirts). If you are like me and sweat like a monster, this is the deodorant for you.
Dwayne S.
Anderson, CA
I get cool rush. this stuff is the best deodorant ever. i used to old spice until i started to get rashes under my armpit, so i knew i had to switch. i used this and within a couple of days my rash was gone and never came back. i have been using this product for over 6 years. would never go back
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a woman and I still use this product. I take a medicine that increases me to sweat and I went through all the woman's deodorant and found nothing to help me. I decided to give this a try because it was the less likely to smell manly and I wasn't disappointed! it helped my underarms from over sweating and when I did get too hot it helped prevent sweat to go through. I haven't switched brands in years.
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
My brothers had a ton of extra of these and I was all out... So I tried it one day and have not turned back since. It smells amazing and keeps me dry all day long. Easy to use like most other deodorants but I've found that it doesn't leave a white residue on my clothes
Ja-cyn K.
Cordova, Tn
Perfect for those who need a non irritating deodarant. It has a great light smell and goes on clear. It is very effective and holds all day. Very inexpensive for a stick. I purchase mine at the local grocer, Kroger. Overall, I am fully satisfied.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my husband go to deodorant for a while until it started giving him a rash... Totally no the deodorants fault he just has sensitive skin. We loved the fragrance and how fast it applies! Would recommend for people on the go! Will buy again
Brittney M.
My husband has been using this deodorant for years and he won't use anything else, he loves it! It smells great and is long lasting. He does a lot of moving, heavy lifting and sweating at work and this stuff keeps him smelling fresh. I've even used it myself (he always buys a double pack) and I also think it's a great deodorant.
Korina S.
Newport, NC
Hubby uses this brand. He swears by it. He won't use anything else. Smells great! He uses it once a day, and doesn't need to use it any more then that. We buy it at Walmart, becausr it's in our price range.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
My dad loves this deodorant. It smells many and clean and it keeps him from sweating all day in the sun. It's very easy to use and you can buy it just about anywhere. I would recommend this product to others.
Shaq H.
Memphis, TN
Best deodorant period. I have been using the same deodorant since i was in high school. I do not sweat much so I rarely get musty or tart but even when i due sweat this stuff does the job and well i never have to worry about a smell because it is long lasting .