BY DEGREE

Reduced underarm wetness. see more...

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bristol, VA
My favorite deodorant! Yes I use men's. When I was in high school I was in theatre so I would be on stage with my full costume under so many stage lights. I would sweat a lot. I was using degree for women but it seemed to just melt off and it was never strong enough. I saw a friend using this so I decided to try it and I've never used another deodorant since. I recommend this to any one. Male or female!!!!
Dade C.
Dade C.
This is the only deodorant my family uses. I like that it is effective and will not leave you hanging. It is easy to use and I find that I don't use it everyday because of its effectiveness. Wearing at night helps and I don't have to apply in the morning. (yes I wear men's deodorant) For the last 5 years. No odor, no sweating. Very satisfied!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I am a woman and i have used this before it is great. This is better then roll on kind. This is an easy to use product you just twist and cover your pits. It's not expensive at all and I would recommend it to another women or if it was one of my friends let them try it out !
Jo Ann C.
Jo Ann C.
Grand Terrace, CA
My husband llives by this deoderant. I love the way it makes him smell he uses this daily. I by this product in bulk at CVS or Target in most cases. This deoderant works the best compared to other products we've used. I would only recommend Degree for daily use.
This is a staple in our household. My husband sticks to wearing this brand exclusively. I have not noticed any white residue on his clothes and no "bad" odor. I purchased these from Walmart. This deodorant meets and really exceeds our expectations.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Love that it is more of a gel solid than traditional white stick. Never have to worry about deodorant marks! Works well and lasts long even in hot/sweaty events such as the summer and while working out
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I have been buying these for my brothers and them seem to love them. They do not have a deodorant tyoe smell but more of a cologne smell. (No more boy funk...yay!) I have no complaints, nor do they
Shaylla S.
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO
I love this product. Girl deodorant never really works for me because I sweat a lot. It is also very affordable. I use it at least twice a day. It's great for athletes and very effective.
Ellee V.
Ellee V.
Roseburg, OR
My brother really liked it. It smells good. It's cool. It works. Buy it. Spend money on it. It's easy to use. It's really just like every other deodorant. It helps your B.O.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Value analysis for men occasionally I use my husband's love the smell of the field definitely helps keep me cool and very effective very efficient not pricey at all
Daniel N.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins
What is the quality of this product?
Albuquerque, NM
Do these leave that wet moist feeling unerring your armpit when you first put it on?
Albuquerque, NM