BY DEGREE

Reduced underarm wetness. see more...

Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only deoderant that keeps me dry all day . I never have to worry about sweating thru it . I keep one on me and one at home . And my boys swear by it!
Stephanie g.
Baldwin Park, CA
My dad loves this product , i was the one who had gave him the gift , and cant stop talking about how he smells so good , but it makes me happy because he feels confident about his smell , and i loved how affordable it was.I would totally buy this again, such a great product.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL
This deodorant is great! It smells good and it keeps my man smelling good under his arms. I purchased his deodorant from Walmart and he uses this deodorant two times a day. I really don't think it compares to any other brands, or store brands. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase and my man smells good all over.
Esha P.
I personally love using mens deodorant! I have been using this for almost 6 years! The 3 pack is so easy and last such a long time! The smell lasts all day and even helps with sweat! I will never go to a woman deodorant again after trying this! I def recommend to men and women.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
The degree deodorant is THE BEST!!
My man is a mechanic he is sweaty stinky and yucky most of the time ! we switched from suave to degree deordant and he ALWAYS smells fresh! I got it at the family dollar right down the road. I would totally recommend this product! it is GREAT
Kate K.
Anton, CO
I have three sons and a husband. Needlessly to say my house has the potential for some pretty bad BO what after football practice, basketball practice and working they all can reek. This stuff is great for controlling that. Price point is great especially when your buying in bulky
Anna C.
Even though I'm a woman, I only use men's deodorant because I find it works better! The smell isn't too overpowering which is good because it's definitely a masculine scent. Lasts a long time, not sticky or greasy, doesn't come off on clothing, and keeps you dry!
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
Men's Degree dry protection deodorant is a great product it's easy to use and very affordable on a budget! It smells great & so far it has been meeting my boyfriends expectations! He is a repeat buyer! He says it works perfectly to fight off any unwanted smells!
kelsey L.
My bky friend uses this, and I honestly am in love with it! I give him a big hug as he walks out the door every morning and the scent lingers all day! It's easy to use, use it daily, exceeds his expectations while wearing it! Affordable and definitely worth it!
melissa e.
myhusband loves this deodorant but im not sure if he likes it more than his axe, old spice, or gillette but it does do the job and smells very well. this is one of his least faves though he still uses the original one he used when he first started wearing it!!
Daniel N.
Warner Robins
What is the quality of this product?
Nathaniel S.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these leave that wet moist feeling unerring your armpit when you first put it on?
Nathaniel S.