BY DEGREE

Reduced underarm wetness. see more...

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bristol, VA
My favorite deodorant! Yes I use men's. When I was in high school I was in theatre so I would be on stage with my full costume under so many stage lights. I would sweat a lot. I was using degree for women but it seemed to just melt off and it was never strong enough. I saw a friend using this so I decided to try it and I've never used another deodorant since. I recommend this to any one. Male or female!!!!
Dade C.
Dade C.
This is the only deodorant my family uses. I like that it is effective and will not leave you hanging. It is easy to use and I find that I don't use it everyday because of its effectiveness. Wearing at night helps and I don't have to apply in the morning. (yes I wear men's deodorant) For the last 5 years. No odor, no sweating. Very satisfied!
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
This is my husband's deodorant of choice, it hold up pretty well and keeps him dry all day. The fragrance is OK. The only thing I'm not too thrilled about is that it leaves a gunk on the underarms that is hard to get rid of, and also stains clothes. I We just keep repurchasing until we figure ou a better and more natural alternative.
Marie D.
Marie D.
Milford, PA
This is the only deodorant we use in our home of six people. I feel like it's affordable, with three teenagers, my husband and myself. We use a lot of it! Depending where I buy it typically it's affordable and an amazing value. It's the ONLY deodorant that works on my husband and two teenage boys. We will always only use Degree.
Ian D.
Ian D.
Degree deodorant is amazing, sometimes I get asked what kind of cologne I have because it smells amazing and then I have to tell them that I'm not wearing any cologne it's just my deodorant. However I have been using degree deodorant sticks for about 4 years now and wouldn't imagine using another one.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I am a woman and i have used this before it is great. This is better then roll on kind. This is an easy to use product you just twist and cover your pits. It's not expensive at all and I would recommend it to another women or if it was one of my friends let them try it out !
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
The only reason I use this is because my brother does, I tried it, and it works so much better than mine. Men's deodorant tends to have about double to triple the amount of antiperspirant, and I sweat a lot. It works so much better for me, and I like the smell more.
Ora M.
Ora M.
Suffolk, VA
This is the deodarant my husband uses and he enjoys it. I continue to repurchase because 1 - he likes it and 2 - he can do a grueling workout, mow the lawn, and do whatever else would typically make a guy sweat and he never has BO. Great product for active people.
Jo Ann C.
Jo Ann C.
Grand Terrace, CA
My husband llives by this deoderant. I love the way it makes him smell he uses this daily. I by this product in bulk at CVS or Target in most cases. This deoderant works the best compared to other products we've used. I would only recommend Degree for daily use.
Jose Miguel L.
Jose Miguel L.
Syracuse, NY
I have been using Degree for over 10 years and its the only brand that keeps me feeling fresh, dry, and clean. I only need to apply once and I am ready to take the day. I find it to be a great value and you can often get a two pack which is most affordable.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins
What is the quality of this product?
Albuquerque, NM
Do these leave that wet moist feeling unerring your armpit when you first put it on?
Albuquerque, NM