BY DEGREE #26 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

It Won t Let You Down Experience a freshness that won t fade away with Degree Men® Fresh Deodorant. Built with a unique time-released deodorizing system, Degree s high tech molecules are released over time to help fight odor all day long. With Time Released Molecules Questions? Call tool-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ; see more...

• How many of you ladies use this?! For me, it works more than any ...3 Answers
  • Does this have a over powering manly scent?1 Answers
  • How long does this last usually?2 Answers
Degree Men Deodorant
  • "And my hubby loves it because it smells good but it's not over powering " in 1 review
  • "My brothers use this product it smells really nice and comes in different scents" in 1 review
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy all my husbands hygiene products so needless to say we've tried them all. I love this one the best ! Degree keeps him dry and smelling so good all day long . It's also a little less expensive than some other brands ! A definite must !
Selina S.
I actually prefer to use men's deodorant because I never like the scent of women's deodorants and I can tolerate men's more. This deodorant lasts all day and always goes on smoothly, it doesn't irritate my skin.
Alli E.
Parlin, NJ
I love degree men's deodorant. I find that it usually works better for me rather than women's deodorants. It lasts all day and smells AMAZING. My boyfriend uses it as well! I would definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Oconomowoc, WI
Husband asked to try to find a different deodorant- says this just won't work for him anymore..... trying to find something that will 'work' and keep him from sweating.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Although this is a men's product I still enjoy using it in my sensitive skin. This product is highly effective. Easy to use and smells great too.
nhi n.
San Diego, CA
My boyfriend uses this and I love it. Love the smell and very long lasting. He uses everyday for about a year now
Bobbi L.
Baltimore, MD
Great smell not too strong but enough only brand my boyfriend and I buy he loves it and so do I
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the smell of this deodorant. And it's even better when it's on my man love it
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have tried every woman's deodorant but nothing never worked! To me women's deodorant is just a smell good smh. So I decided to cross over to the men's one! & I am a true believer! Lol this deodorant is the truth!!!! My armpits don't get wet anymore & it keeps me from being musky throughout the day! & this particular scent it really good! Very light & not manly! So good for if a woman wants to use it! I've been using this for about 6 months & I have no plans on ever using another deodorant!
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
definitely my husbands number one deodorant.  I have never ever smelled my husband musty when he has this deodorant. He is a stink free lover, thanks to Degree and their wonderful product. so worth the price! Highly recommend! many scents to choose from!
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Does this come in differng scents?
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert
How many of you ladies use this?! For me, it works more than any women's deodorant does!
Wendy A.
How long does this last usually?
Lori G.
Does this have a over powering manly scent?