BY DEGREE #45 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

It Won t Let You Down Experience a freshness that won t fade away with Degree Men® Fresh Deodorant. Built with a unique time-released deodorizing system, Degree s high tech molecules are released over time to help fight odor all day long. With Time Released Molecules Questions? Call tool-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ; see more...

• How many of you ladies use this?! For me, it works more than any ...3 Answers
  • Does this have a over powering manly scent?1 Answers
  • How long does this last usually?2 Answers
Degree Men Deodorant
  • "And my hubby loves it because it smells good but it's not over powering " in 1 review
  • "My brothers use this product it smells really nice and comes in different scents" in 1 review
Jerri H.
Ripley
I've tried a lot of women's deodorant but nothing would work enough. I once tried men's degree sports line of deodorant and oh-my-gosh. That's the only deodorant that has ever worked for me and my sweatness. I don't seem to sweat as bad and it definitely doesn't get on my shirts, nor does the actual deodorant.
Courtney R.
I use this deodorant rather than woman's deodorant. I find that it works better and lasts all day! It's easy to use and doesn't leave the white roles under your arms like most deodorants do. My boyfriend uses this one as well and he loves it! I recommend even if you're not a male.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
definitely my husbands number one deodorant.  I have never ever smelled my husband musty when he has this deodorant. He is a stink free lover, thanks to Degree and their wonderful product. so worth the price! Highly recommend! many scents to choose from!
Steffi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Best deodorant I have ever used. This scent keeps me smelling fresh a day. My boyfriend knows to hide his from me. Inexpensive and lasts for a month plus. I would love a women's men scent... Haha I guess it doesn't matter. I love it either way.
Austin D.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product. One application all day works perfect. It keeps its scent all day and never any body odors. I always get mine from meijer, the twin packs are a great buy. Degree is a solid deodorant with no hesitation to buy.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my favorite deodorant for my boyfriend. Such a fresh scent that lasts for hours and it's very affordable so he always buys it in bulk! Repeat buyer's for sure.
Gina H.
Westville
Used this for a few years but never felt as though it lasted all day. When it works it works great and smells wonderful. If you are a heavy sweater it works good for a decent amount of time but never longer than 8 hours.
Marisol M.
Portales, NM
I use Degree men's deodorant instead of women's because it lasts all day and helps prevent sweat, it smells good and goes on smooth I enjoy this product and purchase every time I need deodorant!
Stacey S.
Farmington , AR
I have worn this deodorant for years. Works so much better than the women’s brands and lasts all day. Plus, it smells amazing. It’s super affordable as well and lasts forever.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have tried every woman's deodorant but nothing never worked! To me women's deodorant is just a smell good smh. So I decided to cross over to the men's one! & I am a true believer! Lol this deodorant is the truth!!!! My armpits don't get wet anymore & it keeps me from being musky throughout the day! & this particular scent it really good! Very light & not manly! So good for if a woman wants to use it! I've been using this for about 6 months & I have no plans on ever using another deodorant!
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Does this come in differng scents?
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How many of you ladies use this?! For me, it works more than any women's deodorant does!
Wendy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does this last usually?
Lori G.
Does this have a over powering manly scent?