It Won t Let You Down Experience a freshness that won t fade away with Degree Men® Fresh Deodorant. Built with a unique time-released deodorizing system, Degree s high tech molecules are released over time to help fight odor all day long. With Time Released Molecules Questions? Call tool-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ;

it suits for our body no side effects ! is in it??
How many of you ladies use this?! For me, it works more than any women's deodorant does!
Does this have a over powering manly scent?
Start your review of Degree Men Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My brothers use this product it smells really nice and comes in different scents” in reviews
This a strong contender for your next stroll down the D/O isle de la Walmarts. I think there is nothing to improve on this other than making it bigger in this time of Crisis. Sorry not sorry Degree I need my 6’ of me space and small sizes aren’t in ya know.
Gainesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Overall this is a really good product. It does what it says it does in keeping you dry and it's also antiperspirant. It does have a great affordable price and I can Sicily why it for my family. I use it as well and get great result and keeping my body dry and smelling good all through the day. I would definitely recommend this product to men's and women who like an affordable price deodorant. Degree® Cool Comfort All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men
HANCEVILLE, AL
I have used and tried a lot of Deodorants and Mens Deodorant works best for me. I love the smell and I don't have to worry about it quit working. I was using a certain Degree Mens Deodorant but I can't find it any more. It had a man climbing up a mountain. so, now I am back to looking for which Degree Mens Deodorant took its place.
Larkspur, CA
OKAY LADIES HEAR ME OUT ON THIS! Once I tried this deodorant I have not looked back. It’s long lasting, the smell is not overpowering, and above all it is effective! It lasts me a long time and I just recently purchased a new one! Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick
Decatur , MI
This deodorant is the best ever. I smell so fresh all day long. I think the freshness even lasts until the next morning. It is actually my fiancé’s Deodorant but after I used it (because it is kept in our cupboard that we both use) I can’t stop using it and I won’t tell him.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am one of those girls who cannot use deodorant that is geared towards women. I have to go straight to the men’s deodorant. This stuff has been a lifesaver for me. I sweat more than the average person and this product helps put a stop to that! I can’t get enough of this deodorant, I recommend it to all ladies out there who can’t find a product that works for them.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Target
I know I’m a girl but I LOVE wearing men’s deodorant, especially “cool rush.” I wear it after I shower in the mornings and it lasts all day. When I begin to sweat, the scent reacts to my sweat and gives off a different nice-smelling scent that I like. I just like men’s scents and this deodorant a good in-between for male and female scents .
Kansas City, KS
I have been using this for years. I am woman but i won’t use any other deodorant. It’s long lasting and has a fresh scent that isn’t too manly or overpowering. With other deodorants I always have to reapply, but not with this one. I use once a day and that’s always enough to keep my armpits dry and fresh smelling for 24 hours
Greenville
I have been using men’s deodorant since High School when I ran out one day and had to borrow my dad’s. I noticed I wasn’t as sweaty when I used it and it smelled really good. So my accident turned into a permanent change. It smells good, it’s affordable and it keeps me dry on my sweatiest of days. I love this deodorant.
Wausau
The Product is very affordable but my experience is that within the first 3hrs of applying it just quit working. I'm in my 30s and I believe this product wouldn't be best for teenagers as they are most likely more active. Also not sure how many parents review deodorant for there teen before purchasing.