BY DEGREE

It Won t Let You Down Experience a freshness that won t fade away with Degree Men® Fresh Deodorant. Built with a unique time-released deodorizing system, Degree s high tech molecules are released over time to help fight odor all day long. With Time Released Molecules Questions? Call tool-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ;

• How many of you ladies use this?! For me, it works more t...3 Answers
  • Does this have a over powering manly scent?1 Answers
  • How long does this last usually?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My brothers use this product it smells really nice and comes in different scents" in 1 review
Bobbi V.
san antonio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love degree products and here’s what i think: 1) very soft and gentle. i typically use old spice but it does irritate my skin every once in awhile so i’ll switch to degree. 2) it lasts all day! through the texas heat and outside humidity, it does a great job keeping me fresh and from sweating. 3) great on clothes. it doesn’t have the same fallout like some other brands. for example some times i get deo on my clothes when applying and it’s obvious i missed my pits and got my shirt. 4) i prefer men’s products for my underarms because i truly believe it’s more effective but if you enjoy that girly refreshing scent , you can try the women’s line too!
definitely recommend! look for degree st drugstores, local grocery stores or target.
Ann B.
ANITA, IA
My husband uses Degree, and I started using it a few years ago. It is so easy to use, smells great and does the job really well.  The quality of this product is higher than its competitors. We purchase at our local Wal-Mart or Target stores. We will not buy any other products, typically will be in the double packs.  Great value.
Melissa M.
I love the smell of this deodorant and I like that it lasts all day long. The price point is great for the coverage that you get. I use this daily and will continue to do so. I would definitely recommend this
Jerri H.
Ripley
I've tried a lot of women's deodorant but nothing would work enough. I once tried men's degree sports line of deodorant and oh-my-gosh. That's the only deodorant that has ever worked for me and my sweatness. I don't seem to sweat as bad and it definitely doesn't get on my shirts, nor does the actual deodorant.
Courtney R.
I use this deodorant rather than woman's deodorant. I find that it works better and lasts all day! It's easy to use and doesn't leave the white roles under your arms like most deodorants do. My boyfriend uses this one as well and he loves it! I recommend even if you're not a male.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
definitely my husbands number one deodorant.  I have never ever smelled my husband musty when he has this deodorant. He is a stink free lover, thanks to Degree and their wonderful product. so worth the price! Highly recommend! many scents to choose from!
Steffi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Best deodorant I have ever used. This scent keeps me smelling fresh a day. My boyfriend knows to hide his from me. Inexpensive and lasts for a month plus. I would love a women's men scent... Haha I guess it doesn't matter. I love it either way.
Austin D.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product. One application all day works perfect. It keeps its scent all day and never any body odors. I always get mine from meijer, the twin packs are a great buy. Degree is a solid deodorant with no hesitation to buy.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my favorite deodorant for my boyfriend. Such a fresh scent that lasts for hours and it's very affordable so he always buys it in bulk! Repeat buyer's for sure.
Gina H.
Westville
Used this for a few years but never felt as though it lasted all day. When it works it works great and smells wonderful. If you are a heavy sweater it works good for a decent amount of time but never longer than 8 hours.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Does this come in differng scents?
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How many of you ladies use this?! For me, it works more than any women's deodorant does!
Wendy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does this last usually?
Lori G.
Does this have a over powering manly scent?
🏀 S.
hyderabad
it suits for our body no side effects ! is in it??