It Won t Let You Down Experience a freshness that won t fade away with Degree Men® Fresh Deodorant. Built with a unique time-released deodorizing system, Degree s high tech molecules are released over time to help fight odor all day long. With Time Released Molecules Questions? Call tool-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ;

it suits for our body no side effects ! is in it??
How many of you ladies use this?! For me, it works more than any women's deodorant does!
Does this have a over powering manly scent?
Start your review of Degree Men Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My brothers use this product it smells really nice and comes in different scentsin reviews
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Degree Men Deodorant uploaded by Stephanie P.
As a COVID critical care nurse, the gear I wear literally leaves me soaking wet. This deodorant is the only one I have found that works !
Alli E.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love degree men's deodorant. I find that it usually works better for me rather than women's deodorants. It lasts all day and smells AMAZING. My boyfriend uses it as well! I would definitely recommend!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This a really nice smelling Deodorant that works all day trust me I know my son works out in the gym and does a lot of heavy lifting and sweats and yet there’s protect him from getting any body odor
Kevin S.
Washington, DC
Great deodorant it not to strong thats it over powering but not weak it just right and smells great. I used it a lot in high school and i still use it now.
Breann C.
Pinckney, MI
I enjoy the scent of men's deodorant more than any women's deodorant that I have tried. I really enjoy this one!
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Firstly, I have been using this specific deodorant for 4 years. I originally started using it when other products started to give me an under arm rash, I noticed this one said for "sensitive skin" so I gave it a try. Since I have been using it I have not got any more rash or redness. It has a nice, pleasant smell and is not overpowering. Actually, it is rather unnoticeable until you are actually perspiring, which is what I think deodorant should do. Like another reviewer stated, if I want to have a stronger smell, I will use cologne or body spray. Since I have used it for 4 years I have not lost one shirt to this deodorant... it does not stain. I thought I should mention this since another reviewer stated it stained all his shirts. Maybe he got a bad batch or has some sort of chemical imbalance... In summary, if you have sensitive skin and or other deodorants have been bothering you with there wild smells, give this stuff a try.
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I also buy this brand for my boys. At 12 and 15, they can smell pretty bad. This helps so much. I find the price to be fairly reasonable.
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
My husband says he hated this. It was slimey and didn’t last even a few hours. He was disappointed
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Men's Degree deodorant. It works so much better than women's deodorant. It last all day long and doesn't burn my armpits. Great price and lasts long!0
Gabriela G.
Monte Vista, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is all my husband uses and I really like it whether it’s in gel form or spray it’s really good smells really good and worth the money