BY DEGREE #49 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Men’s antiperspirant stick designed to keep you dry
• Tackle sweat and odor for up to 24 hours
• Stay feeling fresh and dry all day
• Designed for outdoor sports and work outs
• Crisp, green arctic freshness
• Suitable for daily use

When the game heats up, the best reaction is to stay cool. Calm. Collected. That’s what gives you the edge over the competition. With Degree Men Cool Rush Fresh Deodorant Stick on your team, you’re halfway there. Long lasting freshness and sweat protection help keep you focused when the heat is on.

Stay dry and active all day. With up to 48 hours of protection against sweat, this men’s antiperspirant makes that easy. Degree Men Cool Rush Fresh Deodorant Stick gives you a cool rush of crisp, green arctic freshness. You feel instantly clean. Dry. Protected.

When the pressure heats up, keep your cool. Run rings around the competition. You’ve got the edge.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

Buy on Amazon
Alicia H.
My brother ises this and always smells good, he wont buy anything else. Now I will be gifting this twin pack for my Godson. The price in a twinoack is obviously better . I used this once myself and thought I would need reapplication, but no it's a very good product.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I don’t wear female deodorant because it doesn’t stay on long at all. I got introduced to this brand by my ex. He’s gone but not this product. Love the smell and how loyal it is when I move around. Wish they had cool rush in female but also act like the men deodorant and stay on more
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this deodorant I have always had a very big problem with sweati.g a lot and I've always been self conscious . With other deodorants I felt sticky gross and had to reply 3-4x a day. But with this one I don't have that problem at all I feel cool dry and not smelly at all. I feel good throughout the day I give this 5/5. And it's not expensive $4 for 2pack.
Jess S.
phoenixville
I am a girl but I use this since i think it works much better than the deodorant designed for women. I work outside all day and this kept me dry and smelling great so I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their Oder and sweat in check.
Nolan Y.
Falmouth, ME
I use this every day, and it is my favorite deodorant. You can find it anywhere that they sell bath products, and it isn't expensive at all. It smells really nice, and I quote my son, "You smell fresh!" Highly recommend to anyone who needs deodorant!
Lelu F.
yukon
This is my all time favorite stick deodorant for me and hubby both. Smells so clean and fresh stays on all day. It does not leave residue and feels so light. Cool rush is our most favorite. I am always on the look for special deals to stock up on it
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I really like using this deodorant. I feel like I’m not an overly smelly or sweaty person, like at all, but the lady deodorant doesn’t always cut it. I think it’s a good price and it works VERY well! It’s been my deodorant of choice for years.
eneida l.
Deltona, FL
I prefer men’s deodorant better then women and this is my go to men’s deodorant. Smells great and last long... I don’t find myself having to reapply later in the day with this one... I like the variety of smells too.
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
I use this because it actually stops my sweat from getting out of control unlike lots of other women’s deodorants. It smells great and isn’t too manly. I will definitely wear this for the rest of my life
Olivia D.
Ashville, OH
I work outside and have found that the men’s deodorant definitely keeps me smelling fresh longer and more effectively than womens degree. Definitely recommend for activities where you tend to sweat more
Daniel N.
Warner Robins
What is the quality of this product?
Nathaniel S.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these leave that wet moist feeling unerring your armpit when you first put it on?
Nathaniel S.