BY DEGREE

• Men’s antiperspirant stick designed to keep you dry
• Tackle sweat and odor for up to 24 hours
• Stay feeling fresh and dry all day
• Designed for outdoor sports and work outs
• Crisp, green arctic freshness
• Suitable for daily use

When the game heats up, the best reaction is to stay cool. Calm. Collected. That’s what gives you the edge over the competition. With Degree Men Cool Rush Fresh Deodorant Stick on your team, you’re halfway there. Long lasting freshness and sweat protection help keep you focused when the heat is on.

Stay dry and active all day. With up to 48 hours of protection against sweat, this men’s antiperspirant makes that easy. Degree Men Cool Rush Fresh Deodorant Stick gives you a cool rush of crisp, green arctic freshness. You feel instantly clean. Dry. Protected.

When the pressure heats up, keep your cool. Run rings around the competition. You’ve got the edge.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

Alicia H.
My brother ises this and always smells good, he wont buy anything else. Now I will be gifting this twin pack for my Godson. The price in a twinoack is obviously better . I used this once myself and thought I would need reapplication, but no it's a very good product.
Nolan Y.
Falmouth, ME
I use this every day, and it is my favorite deodorant. You can find it anywhere that they sell bath products, and it isn't expensive at all. It smells really nice, and I quote my son, "You smell fresh!" Highly recommend to anyone who needs deodorant!
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this particular deodorant for over 10 years now and it never fails. I’ve tried all the other popular women’s brands and they just don’t quite work the way I desire. The scent isn’t too “manly” IMO it’s a clean fresh scent. It’s affordable and will last you a good while. #dontjudge #holygrail
Marissa W.
Gardendale, AL
This is the only deodorant I use. Women’s deodorant tends to be more expensive so I don’t use it. This is prescription grade without the hefty price tag. I definitely recommend. You can buy it cheaper in a two pack
Lorena A.
Moline, IL
Smells great and actually works! I sweat A LOT especially when I run/workout. This keeps me dry and doesn't smell funny after I work out like some deodorants do once they come into contact with sweat
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
My boyfriend uses this deodorant regularly, and when I run out of mine I honestly use his. It works so well! Blocks out all the sweat all day long. The smell is overpowering, is the only downside.
Luisa D.
Chesapeake, VA
I use my husband's deodorant because it glides on super smooth and doesn't leave any residue. It doesn't stain my clothes at all either. It has a nice scent that isn't too strong and masculine. Since it has the consistency of a solid gel, it isn't harsh on my skin at all. It's just a deodorant so it doesn't stop me from sweating but the smell lasts for a few hours.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used numerous women’s deodorants, and for some reason either the scents were too overpowering or I found myself having to reapply. A friend recommended Degree Men to me, I tried it, and I’ve been hooked ever since. No overwhelming fragrance, when I sweat, it protects. And I never have to reapply. Nor do I have to worry about sweat spots throughout the hot days.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
My sensitive skin met its demise here. The crease in my underarms had a red & scaley reaction to the fresh Degree stick. I know I tend to break out fairly easily, I have to use a special laundry detergent. I wouldn’t guess this allergy is all too common, I had to seek actual medical attention when it didn’t clear on its own! So I’d proceed with caution*
sam b.
Louisville, KY
Okay I KNOW this is a men’s deodorant but HEAR ME OUT!!! I have purchased this twice now because I love it so much. The smell is so strong (but not overpowering) that even when I do sweat on campus, I still can easily smell this deodorant. I got my boyfriend using this and he loves it; he believes it does stay all day.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins
What is the quality of this product?
Nathaniel S.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these leave that wet moist feeling unerring your armpit when you first put it on?
Nathaniel S.
Albuquerque, NM

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.