BY DEGREE #99 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Men’s antiperspirant stick designed to keep you dry
• Tackle sweat and odor for up to 24 hours
• Stay feeling fresh and dry all day
• Designed for outdoor sports and work outs
• Crisp, green arctic freshness
• Suitable for daily use

When the game heats up, the best reaction is to stay cool. Calm. Collected. That’s what gives you the edge over the competition. With Degree Men Cool Rush Fresh Deodorant Stick on your team, you’re halfway there. Long lasting freshness and sweat protection help keep you focused when the heat is on.

Stay dry and active all day. With up to 48 hours of protection against sweat, this men’s antiperspirant makes that easy. Degree Men Cool Rush Fresh Deodorant Stick gives you a cool rush of crisp, green arctic freshness. You feel instantly clean. Dry. Protected.

When the pressure heats up, keep your cool. Run rings around the competition. You’ve got the edge.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

Buy on Jet.com*
Alicia H.
My brother ises this and always smells good, he wont buy anything else. Now I will be gifting this twin pack for my Godson. The price in a twinoack is obviously better . I used this once myself and thought I would need reapplication, but no it's a very good product.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
My sensitive skin met its demise here. The crease in my underarms had a red & scaley reaction to the fresh Degree stick. I know I tend to break out fairly easily, I have to use a special laundry detergent. I wouldn’t guess this allergy is all too common, I had to seek actual medical attention when it didn’t clear on its own! So I’d proceed with caution*
Wil M.
So apart from having sensitive skin my arm pits can be a problem if I don’t use the right deodorant and trust me I’ve tried many but degree for men I can honestly say it’s helped a lot you apply you don’t sweat plus it’s smells great !
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
My boyfriend uses this deodorant regularly, and when I run out of mine I honestly use his. It works so well! Blocks out all the sweat all day long. The smell is overpowering, is the only downside.
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
I have the travel size version of this deodorant and I love it. I purchased it to take with me while I travel. It is gentle on my skin but protects me from BO all day long.
Allison C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has been my go-to deodorant since high school ad it lasted all day without "pitting out" and smelled nice. It is often on sale, so I always stock up when I can get a good deal!
Danielle V.
My husband has been using this for years. This is the only deodorant that works for him. You can pretty much find it anywhere. I used it when I couldn't find my deodorant also and it really does work so awesome: and smells great:
Annie H.
Raleigh, NC
After having my son I've had to switch to men's deodorant, women's doesn't work anymore. I love this one, it's not too harsh of a man smell!! It also lasts a long time! No buying it every month anymore!!! Another plus is only packing one when we go on trips together.
Lorraine M.
Redlands
This is my go to brand when my kids ask me to get them deodorant . They last long smell good and the price is just to good to be true ! It does sometimes leave white marks on clothing but all in all this is a great product and as long as my kids are happy with it I will purchase it !
Yulissa E.
Really really great deodorant, keeps out odor for the whole day. Smells great and also not on the pricey side. The only downfall is that it stains my shirts, but other than that I can’t complain. It’s a great product and I recommend you try it.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins
What is the quality of this product?
Nathaniel S.
Albuquerque, NM
Do these leave that wet moist feeling unerring your armpit when you first put it on?
Nathaniel S.