Degree® Men Clinical + Extreme Fresh Anti-perspirant & Deodorant

Will this work well for my athletic teenage son more than other deodorants?
Does anybody else using this know of anywhere I can get coupons for this deodrant? I've looked everywhere it seems and have been unable to find any
Start your review of Degree® Men Clinical + Extreme Fresh Anti-perspirant & Deodorant!
Athens, AL
This is a good deodorant for men. I have tried it and you men will love it. Go out and try some
Tualatin, OR
Need help with the extra sweating. This product helps keep it limited and has be shown to help.
Cadiz, KY
My hubby is a hard working man. This product helps him to stay fresh throughout the day!
Lakeland, FL
My hubby loves this brand of deodorant - it's the only one that doesn't give him a rash!
Oak lawn
Love it a lot best thing they ever made I use it everyday cheap and can get it anywhere
This is great! My fiancé sweats a lot and this keeps his fresh and no pit stains.
This smells good and fresh. Purchased 4 for my hubby. He likes it. Works well
This smells good and fresh. Purchased 4 for my hubby. He likes it. Works well
Kentville, NS
I don't use this myself but it is what I buy for my husband. He is a heavy sweater and this helped with that and left him smelling good. It is one of the only deodorants that I found that would work for him.
If you have a teenage boy in your life you know the pain of body odor! this works wonders keeping my 12 year old smell free all day! thanks to degree for saving my nostrils one armpit at a time!
Stony plain , AB
My husband does not like change and would say only old spice worked for him. One day I bought this and he tried it and he was dry and smelling good all day