Degree Men Clinical+ Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Michael H.

BY DEGREE

New. Advanced Protection With Re-Charge Technology™ Degree Men® Clinical+ Clean provides our most advanced protection against odor and wetness.  Engineered with revolutionary Re-Charge Technology™ - it includes body-responsive molecules that continuously rebuild to help you feel clean and dry all day long. Prescription strength wetness protection. Revolutionary Re-Charge Technology™ enhances your level of protection, giving you long-lasting freshness. Infused with moisturizing ingredients to help protect you against irritation. see more...

• Will this work well for my athletic teenage son more than other d...3 Answers
  • Does anybody else using this know of anywhere I can get coupons f...2 Answers
Michael H.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I am always looking for a new good smelling but long lasting antiperspirant that doesn't leave marks or gunk behind. Randomly I came across this item in giant and figured I'd give it a try. I am so glad that I did! Not only does it have a great sent that's long lasting but it also works extremely well! My parents work in construction so I got some for then to try and they swear by it! And they know sweat! So I would recommend this for anyone looking for a antiperspirant that's long lasting and smells great!
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a very good scent smells clean and fresh. It protects my husband all day long and does not leave any clumped up dried up deodorant behind like some of the other brands. It is very comparable in price to other deodorant and anti-perspirant's. I would recommend this and I definitely will be purchasing again
sabrina m.
This is the only deodrant my boyfriend will wear. He has high blood pressure and sweats alot.keeps him dry but its a little on the pricey side
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only deodorant my boyfriend will use. He works outdoors and this deodorant will last all day for him and still smell good.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend uses this an loves it! I use degree and bought it for him and he hasn't turned back!
Melody S.
This is great! My fiancé sweats a lot and this keeps his fresh and no pit stains.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will this work well for my athletic teenage son more than other deodorants?
sabrina m.
Does anybody else using this know of anywhere I can get coupons for this deodrant? I've looked everywhere it seems and have been unable to find any