Degree Men Clean Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Marco G.

BY DEGREE

• Antiperspirant deodorant helps provide maximum wetness protection
• Expert endorsed with up to 48 hours of protection
• Men’s deodorant with body-responsive technology
• Long-lasting clean, masculine fragrance

Long days mean there’s no time to pause. Degree Men Clean Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant gives you the confidence to beat your own personal best every day.

Keep driving forward. Don’t worry about sweating too much. With our most powerful protection against wetness and odor, this antiperspirant deodorant helps cut down on excessive sweating for up to 48 hours. In fact, it delivers twice the protection* against sweat and odor than the best-selling antiperspirant deodorant and it’s suitable for everyday use. So you won’t have to spend a day without a clean, masculine scent and lasting protection.

Nail that presentation in the office. Push a little harder in the gym. Race faster to the bus – then pass it. With protection like this, you’re unstoppable.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

*against sweat, than the leading antiperspirant. Nielsen MAT value sales 03.01.15

• Does it smell fresh all day or for couple of hours4 Answers
  • Does the smell stay fresh all day or for few hours??2 Answers
Paola M.
Lebanon
I use men’s deodorant because I can’t say women’s deodorant does me any justice. However this product is long lasting and I have cut down applying deodorant multiple times because I no longer have to with this product. It also has several agents and options for different applicators which I love and would recommend.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
My boyfriend uses this! It smells great. It keeps him dry too. He sweats a lot and works 10 hour days so it really helps. He’s been getting it for awhile now. I think he will continue to buy it. It’s s little pricey, but worth it if you sweat a lot. Plus it smells so great!
Heather L.
My husband really likes this antiperspirant and deodorant to keep him dry all day at work. He works outside and needs the best protection from sweat. This keeps him smelling fresh and dry. The price is average and we will continue to use it because it works.
Degree Men Clean Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Krystal P.
It works great. Has a great smell. My husband sweats a lot at work and his old deodorant didn't work well after a long day. This one keeps him clean and smelling good all day. I would recommend it!!!!
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Honestly, I can tell you that after going for all the brands available at Walmart and Target, this was the only that worked for me. This keeps me dry and fresh all day no matter the temperature or the season. I know it's the strongest you can get without going prescription, so if you can't find anything that seems to work give this guy a break and try it! It has aluminum in the formula, i know a lot of you avoid aluminum, so keep it in mind.
Kerry S.
I really like the way this works. I can skip a day and have due to being stranded away from home, and it keeps me odor free! I even was fooled into thinking I didn't even have an under arm odor, because I never smelled. I will say I forgot to use it one day, and realized I do have that problem, just the deodorant keeps it controlled!
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I really don't like this product, in the past degree has worked for me but this product did not do what t says it should. I've used tons of clinical deodorants and this does not stand up to its competitors. It doesn't seem very antiperspirant and it just doesn't work for me in any way, at least not past an hour maybe.
Kimberly H.
Lexington, KY
I did not have high expectations for this product, I admit, but it certainly proved me wrong. My fiance and I both use prescription strength deodorant, but we recently ran out. He suggested we purchase this product. I love it! It doesn't burn when you apply it. We both also had the best results that could be expected with an over the counter product. It smells good and doesn't overly dry out your armpits. Give it a try!!
Melissa O.
Fruitland Park, FL
This works pretty well. It keeps me dry and nice smelling throughout the day. I love how it doesn't break my skin out into a bad rash like other deodorants tend to do. The only down side is an extremely strong smell of cedar wood. Its like I spread cedar oil under my arms.
Emily K.
Does it smell fresh all day or for couple of hours
Emily K.
Does the smell stay fresh all day or for few hours??