Degree Men Clean Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Tytiyonna M.Degree Men Clean Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Marco G.

BY DEGREE

• Antiperspirant deodorant helps provide maximum wetness protection
• Expert endorsed with up to 48 hours of protection
• Men’s deodorant with body-responsive technology
• Long-lasting clean, masculine fragrance

Long days mean there’s no time to pause. Degree Men Clean Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant gives you the confidence to beat your own personal best every day.

Keep driving forward. Don’t worry about sweating too much. With our most powerful protection against wetness and odor, this antiperspirant deodorant helps cut down on excessive sweating for up to 48 hours. In fact, it delivers twice the protection* against sweat and odor than the best-selling antiperspirant deodorant and it’s suitable for everyday use. So you won’t have to spend a day without a clean, masculine scent and lasting protection.

Nail that presentation in the office. Push a little harder in the gym. Race faster to the bus – then pass it. With protection like this, you’re unstoppable.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

*against sweat, than the leading antiperspirant. Nielsen MAT value sales 03.01.15

• Does it smell fresh all day or for couple of hours4 Answers
  • Does the smell stay fresh all day or for few hours??3 Answers
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
My boyfriend uses this! It smells great. It keeps him dry too. He sweats a lot and works 10 hour days so it really helps. He’s been getting it for awhile now. I think he will continue to buy it. It’s s little pricey, but worth it if you sweat a lot. Plus it smells so great!
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
This is all I use during the summer. This deodorant is creamy but it still controls the sweat. I wish they made one for women but the same formulas so I don’t walk around smelling like I have cologne on lol don’t get me wrong it’s not loud but at the same time you can definitely smell it .. I would recommend this to anyone who is having a hard time finding a deodorant that works for them
Chase H.
W Hollywood, CA
The smell was okay, but I was still sweating just as much as I do with regular deodorant, so it’s not worth spending the extra money. It also left weird glitter-looking stains in the underarms of my shirts.
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
My husband sweats a lot and this is the only brand and "style" that he can use to control his sweaty days at work. He works with the public for several hours a day and this continues his sweat but his stress sweat. He usually uses a couple swipes in the morning and lasts all day until 9pm at night.
Milan B.
For all my ladies (gents and non binaries) who work out THIS IS A LIFE SAVER. I swear I go to the gym and workout for 2/3 hours at a time and when I get home I smell like I never even set foot in a gym before
Brandy R.
Huntersville, NC
I started using men’s deodorant not too long ago because the women’s was giving me a big red bump and it was painful. So I switched to men’s degree and the bumps gone. Definitely planning on buying the men’s always
Tina D.
ARNOLD
So..I have hyperhidrosis, and as a girl I get embarrassed and have to use something super STRONG. To me, girl deodorant is floral powder and doesn't work. Mens degree lasts all day and smells amazing.
Angel F.
Emmitsburg, MD
I have to use men’s deodorant because of how outrageous my hormones are. I love it better than Womens deodorant and I don’t have to worry about stinky armpits anymore.
Degree Men Clean Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
I had extremely high hopes for this deodorant especially with the clinical claim but unfortunately it didn’t meet my expectations. My guy tried it and it immediately made his underarm red and itchy. The scent was ok but I can’t say If its long lasting as my guy had to get back in the shower and wash it off. If you ya e sensitive underarms, steer clear!
Emily K.
Does it smell fresh all day or for couple of hours
Emily K.
Does the smell stay fresh all day or for few hours??

Amazon