BY DEGREE

Degree Men Arctic Edge Deodorant: With Silver Ion Technology--silver is known to kill every bacteria known to man after 12 minutes of exposure and is one of the most breakthrough odor-fighting ingredients Guaranteed odor protection see more...

Gema N.
Gema N.
Stamford, CT
This is the deodorant that my brother use all the time, he never changes it because he knows it's good. He's tried many other brands but this one works perfect and totally recommend it to others!!
Simone B.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and lasts a while. I'm a chic and honestly I prefer to use this to women's deodorant.
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
Love this product. Fresh scent. No white marks- cause it's a gel. Great product for the value.
Dany D.
Dany D.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been using this product for a while now. It is amazing. its not like the other deodorants this one is like a gel based one so it wont leave a white stain. I usually sweat a lot so this helps me with odor and actually helps me feel more confident.
Olivia
Olivia
Ever since I stumbled upon this brand years ago, I haven't bought anything else since. This deodorant goes on clear and doesn't feel wet or slimy. It keeps me fresh all day and I love the scent. Even through sports it does the job.
Jose Luis R.
Jose Luis R.
Dos Palos, CA
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and last all day long. Sure, it does take time to dry, but I prefer it over any dry stick that contains any aluminum-based ingredients. The last thing you need is your body absorbing something it can't rid itself of. Overall, great product with low price, especially when you can find it as a double pack.
Riley G.
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this deodorant !!! It works super well for me and my boyfriend. The only thing is that it is a gel deodorant so it feels wet for a few minutes until it dries.
Morganne S.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love the degree the only problem I had was it didn't smell long enough throughout the day and I had to reapply halfway through
Jazmyn B.
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
I had to reapply at least 3 times a day, which was such a hassle. It smells good but doesn't last long.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Lo he estado usando y parece un producto solo para hombres pero estoy fascinada con el olor y la textura seguire usandolo