BY DEGREE

Degree Men Arctic Edge Deodorant: With Silver Ion Technology--silver is known to kill every bacteria known to man after 12 minutes of exposure and is one of the most breakthrough odor-fighting ingredients Guaranteed odor protection see more...

Dani D.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been using this product for a while now. It is amazing. its not like the other deodorants this one is like a gel based one so it wont leave a white stain. I usually sweat a lot so this helps me with odor and actually helps me feel more confident.
Olivia
Ever since I stumbled upon this brand years ago, I haven't bought anything else since. This deodorant goes on clear and doesn't feel wet or slimy. It keeps me fresh all day and I love the scent. Even through sports it does the job.
Gema N.
Stamford, CT
This is the deodorant that my brother use all the time, he never changes it because he knows it's good. He's tried many other brands but this one works perfect and totally recommend it to others!!
Olivia P.
Isom, KY
This has such a great smell. My husband is super picky about his products and he loves this. No need for a reply throughout the day.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and lasts a while. I'm a chic and honestly I prefer to use this to women's deodorant.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Lo he estado usando y parece un producto solo para hombres pero estoy fascinada con el olor y la textura seguire usandolo
Britney C.
One of the best deodorants on the Market! The smell is nice, and lasts at least 7 hours. I would definitely recommend!
Amber W.
Lakeland, FL
Works amazingly on woman too šŸ˜ŠI would recommend this to anyone who has had trouble finding in right antiperspirant.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
My fiancƩ wears this deodorant and it smells really nice! He doesn't sweat as much as usual either. It's a win win!
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
My boyfriend plays a lot of sports and this works well for him. He sweats a lot but this keeps him dry and his odor in check. The scent is very fresh and manly.