Degree Men Antiperspirant Deodorant Adrenaline Series uploaded by Ann Marie B.

BY DEGREE

New. Motionsense™ Motion Activated Protection 48HR Ironman® Antiperspirant & Deodorant This powerful antiperspirant deodorant responds to increases in adrenaline when you sweat. Now with Degree®’s breakthrough Motionsense™ Technology, it even responds directly to your body movement, releasing extra protection when you move to last for longer. see more...

• Would love coupons for this product..my husband goes thro...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
The smell of this deodorant/anti-perspirant is a little too strong for my tastes, but it works. It keeps me dry all day and I haven't had any request from my mom to take a shower or put on deodorant. Finally. Something that keeps me smelling fresh even through sweating during PE and rock climbing is awesome.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Smells really good! I like the stronger deodorants, just because i feel like they mask any sweat you might have. also it doesn't stain.
Diana M.
My husband will only use this product. He would rather scour the house for a missing deodorant stick than go buy any other brand.
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
This is the only deoderant product my husband will use! He only needs to apply once. I think he smells great too when it's used!
Margo B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hubby uses this daily and it smells so good! He only applies it once and then it's not needed anymore! No pit stains!!
Sebastien D.
USA
I've been using this product for the past 3 years. The fragrance,and durability of this deodorant is out of this world.
Charmaine C.