BY DEGREE

Degree Men Dry Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant - Sport 2.7 oz provides 24 hour dry protection with a dynamic scent that blends an energizing hit of zesty lemon and bergamot orange, with a hint of manly musk. see more...

Opal W.
Moncks Corner, SC
I only use this because it is an antiperspirant and deodorant in one. Living in the south with 100 degree days it really helps with keeping from sweating and not stinking.
Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
I’ve always used Degree for men. It’s not too strong and it’s long lasting. I feel that other deodorants don’t work as well for me like Degree does. It’s the absolute best.
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Soo i bought this thinking it be stronger than women's deoderant. It worked for awhile, but for some reason it doesn't anymore. The scent doesn't last like it used to, and i sweat kinda bad too now. I'm going to have to switch again.
Andrew C.
Been using Degree Men Antiperspirant and Deodorant, Sport 2.7 oz, Pack of 6 for a couple of years now. It was one of the only products that didn’t leave stains on undershirts. The value of the 6 pack for the price is nice, and it allows me to only have to purchase it every few months.
Autumn W.
This is the only deodorant I'll buy. I've tried dove, secret and some of the airosol deodorants but nothing lasts throughout the day like this one! It's got a nice smell and leaves me dry so it's a winner for me.
Saige N.
Johnstown, PA
Women's deodorant does not work for me because I swear really bad and I tried this and its wonderful. It doesnt smell manly so I dont smell like a dude would and it really does help.
Rondale A.
Been using this item for years. It desent leave the clunky mess like the others. Its gentle and leaves you smelling all day long. Great buy and also cheap!
Logan R.
Fort Dodge
I use this only at night due to it makes me pit out. I use a spray deodorant for the day. It does add an extra protection for me.
Natasha B.
All deodorants are not the same. Degree just hits the mark for me and I'm very pleased with it. I will always use it
Jordan E.
Riverside, RI
Fresh out the shower clean smell. Dry bar so no need to wait for it to dry before getting dressed.

Amazon