Add a Photo

By DEGREE MEN
#850 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant and Deodorant - Black + White 2.7 oz. with long-lasting MOTIONSENSE formula offers powerful sweat and odor protection. The unique formula provides Ultra Clear protection against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on whites.
Photos (4)
molly E.
molly E.
Farmington, ME
Jan. 24, 2017, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
I really like the scent of this deodorant, as women's scents I feel wear off faster than a mans. It smells fresh, the only downside I would say is that the white residue on dark clothing.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
My fiance loves this deodorant. It keeps him smelling good and dry all day during his work hours. The smell is appealing, and it does what its supposed to do.
Marisela O.
Marisela O.
North Las Vegas, NV
April 17, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
Recommend smells amazing my fiance uses all the time and never stains his clothes i recommend this for anyone if your thinking of chaning deodorant or want to try a new one
brenda G.
brenda G.
March 2, 2017, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
I love using this! Yes I love men deaodorant! Haha it works GREAT! I've tried many not her and I came back to this!
Kye G.
Kye G.
Ponca City, OK
March 19, 2017, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
Love my husband uses it works amazing trust me my husband swears a lot so glad this works haha
Clearwater, FL
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
Great choice in deodorant. I Bought this at Walmart on day. This product leaves no stains on my Shirts. It works great as an antiperspirant too. Best of both worlds. It also smells great. It met my expectations . I would purchase this product again.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Dec. 1, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Great Choice Deodorant

This is the best deodorant I have purchased for my thirteen year old son. We actually went through quite a few brands before finally finding this one that actually does the job well. This deodorant works wonders! My son feels confident when he's out and about and I never have to smell sweaty teen armpits again!! Highly recommended.
Oliver W.
Oliver W.
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
Perfect. Smells great! And I like the slim design of the body of this deodorant. I tried it and it gives a good smell to it and it really smells great! I am overall impressed and I recommend people get this one.
David G.
David G.
Nov. 4, 2016, 8:02 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
I love degree deodorant. This was my first time using the motionsence black an white, and I think I found a keeper. It smells great, and it keeps me dry all day
I recommend this deodorant to anyone who stays active all day.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Nov. 3, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Clear Black Plus White
This stuff works so well and is meant for guys that play all day. I use this and it keeps me from sweating and smelling bad even if I'm playing sports in the hot sun. Great product I would purchase again!
Clearwater, FL
Does this really not leave stains on black shirts?