BY DEGREE

Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant and Deodorant - Black + White 2.7 oz. with long-lasting MOTIONSENSE formula offers powerful sweat and odor protection. The unique formula provides Ultra Clear protection against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on whites. see more...

• Does this really not leave stains on black shirts?1 Answers
Zach G.
Brazil
I really like this deodorant. It is typically what I use on a daily basis. However, when wearing gray shirts, I’ve noticed it has the tendency to leave Oil sweat marks in the pits. Other then that, it’s great.

Degree Men Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant Fresh
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I’ve switched over to men’s deodorant for a while now. This is much is way better at masking arm pit stink than woman’s deodorant. The scent is manly but not overpowering. I’ve never had someone ask mine if I was wearing men’s deodorant. It’s advertised as ultra clear, but you still get white streaks on your black tee. Overall, I really like this deodorant.
Carolyn T.
Bloomfield, NJ
I've always used Degree men's deodorant, I think they work better for me than women's deodorant. I always get the motionsense ones, it used to be called the adrenaline line. When I saw they came out with a clear version I thought I'd try it since the motionsense line does leave white marks. Well so does this one. I will be going back to the standard motionsense
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
I love this deodorant. Usually women's deodorant isn't as strong for me, so I use men's. It last all day and i never have to worry about armpit sweat. It also doesn't leave white marks on your clothes just like it says. Recommend this product to anyone who has the same issues as me with deodorants
Jason F.
Clearwater, FL
Great choice in deodorant. I Bought this at Walmart on day. This product leaves no stains on my Shirts. It works great as an antiperspirant too. Best of both worlds. It also smells great. It met my expectations . I would purchase this product again.
Oliver W.
Perfect. Smells great! And I like the slim design of the body of this deodorant. I tried it and it gives a good smell to it and it really smells great! I am overall impressed and I recommend people get this one.
molly E.
Farmington, ME
I really like the scent of this deodorant, as women's scents I feel wear off faster than a mans. It smells fresh, the only downside I would say is that the white residue on dark clothing.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Recommend smells amazing my fiance uses all the time and never stains his clothes i recommend this for anyone if your thinking of chaning deodorant or want to try a new one
Jennifer D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great Choice Deodorant

This is the best deodorant I have purchased for my thirteen year old son. We actually went through quite a few brands before finally finding this one that actually does the job well. This deodorant works wonders! My son feels confident when he's out and about and I never have to smell sweaty teen armpits again!! Highly recommended.
David G.
I love degree deodorant. This was my first time using the motionsence black an white, and I think I found a keeper. It smells great, and it keeps me dry all day
I recommend this deodorant to anyone who stays active all day.
Jason F.
Clearwater, FL
Does this really not leave stains on black shirts?