BY DEGREE

Degree Men Motion Sense Antiperspirant and Deodorant - Black + White 2.7 oz. with long-lasting MOTIONSENSE formula offers powerful sweat and odor protection. The unique formula provides Ultra Clear protection against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on whites. see more...

molly E.
molly E.
Farmington, ME
I really like the scent of this deodorant, as women's scents I feel wear off faster than a mans. It smells fresh, the only downside I would say is that the white residue on dark clothing.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My fiance loves this deodorant. It keeps him smelling good and dry all day during his work hours. The smell is appealing, and it does what its supposed to do.
Marisela O.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Recommend smells amazing my fiance uses all the time and never stains his clothes i recommend this for anyone if your thinking of chaning deodorant or want to try a new one
brenda G.
brenda G.
I love using this! Yes I love men deaodorant! Haha it works GREAT! I've tried many not her and I came back to this!
Kye G.
Kye G.
Ponca City, OK
Love my husband uses it works amazing trust me my husband swears a lot so glad this works haha
David G.
David G.
I love degree deodorant. This was my first time using the motionsence black an white, and I think I found a keeper. It smells great, and it keeps me dry all day
I recommend this deodorant to anyone who stays active all day.
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Bloomfield, NJ
I've always used Degree men's deodorant, I think they work better for me than women's deodorant. I always get the motionsense ones, it used to be called the adrenaline line. When I saw they came out with a clear version I thought I'd try it since the motionsense line does leave white marks. Well so does this one. I will be going back to the standard motionsense
clearwater, FL
Great choice in deodorant. I Bought this at Walmart on day. This product leaves no stains on my Shirts. It works great as an antiperspirant too. Best of both worlds. It also smells great. It met my expectations . I would purchase this product again.
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.
No more weird colored deodorant stains on my hubby's tshirts!!! Epic win for this house!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great Choice Deodorant

This is the best deodorant I have purchased for my thirteen year old son. We actually went through quite a few brands before finally finding this one that actually does the job well. This deodorant works wonders! My son feels confident when he's out and about and I never have to smell sweaty teen armpits again!! Highly recommended.
clearwater, FL
Does this really not leave stains on black shirts?