Degree Men Adventure 48H Anti-Perspirant

Degree Men Adventure includes MotionSense technology. Our superior, long lasting formula is engineered to respond to your own body movement, so it stays ahead of sweat and odor in those adrenaline-fueled moments. Enduring protection for whatever your adventure. Superior Motion Activated Protection; Only Degree MOTIONSENSE technology keeps you fresher with every move.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Degree Men Adventure 48H Anti-Perspirant!
How would you rate this product?
I sweat a lot because I’m bigger so I chose a men’s antiperspirant and I’m glad I chose degree. Not too bad price and even prefer the smell over the women’s products.
Bonaire, GA
Use this deodorant daily. It is one of the few deodorants that don't break me out or cause any skin related issues. The fragrance is a bit different so try to find the one the suits you best.
Bayamon
This product is amazing. I’ve used this product for the past two months and haven’t had any issues with it. I highly recommend this product to anyone will to perchase it . It doesn’t stain a clothing and it last very long
Lockhart , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only deodorant I have found that actually lasts all day, just as advertised. The only one I currently use and I don’t plan on switching. Just great!
Sheboygan, WI
I use this and I love it. My only downside is that my friends tell me that I smell like a man. I am very athletic and this has worked better for me than women's
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love degree!! It's the best product for deodorant! I am a woman yet I use the men's because I love the smell and find it works better and lasts longer!!!!
I admit it...I use men's deodorant. It works better than the women's brands. If I'm doing strenuous activity, I only reapply once midday and keep going.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,035 reviews
This stuff doesn't work says my boyfriend. It doesn't take away the smell of BO and it makes you sweat even more he feels! waste of money to me!
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: CVS
My husbands favorite deodorant it smells great but most importantly it does not irritate his sensitive skin even after a day of work and basketball.
Indianapolis , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect if you live a very active lifestyle or are an outdoorsy person. I sometimes sweat like a man and this anti perspirant keeps my pits in check

Looking for your answer?