Degree Men Adventure 48H Anti-Perspirant

Degree Men Adventure includes MotionSense technology. Our superior, long lasting formula is engineered to respond to your own body movement, so it stays ahead of sweat and odor in those adrenaline-fueled moments. Enduring protection for whatever your adventure. Superior Motion Activated Protection; Only Degree MOTIONSENSE technology keeps you fresher with every move.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Degree Men Adventure 48H Anti-Perspirant!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Degree Men Adventure 48H Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Yulisa C.
Degree Men Adventure 48H Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Yulisa C.
This deodorant is the best it's the only kind I use and when I sweat it smells even better keeps me feeling for us all day I highly recommend this product has a really good smell and it's not pricey at all do you have a good deal for two of them at Walmart
West Park, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My dad has been using this for years and lives by it. He works in construction and needs a deodorant that will last him through the day and I can tell you for a fact that this leaves him odorless and doesn’t stain or anything whatsoever. After sweating all day, he still has the scent of the deodorant which isn’t strong but it isn’t a bad smell either.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer the men's deoderant options offered by Degree, as I find the women's options are not strong enough for me. I like the affordability and availability of this product, although the scent is (of course) a bit more masculine than I would prefer. This product does not last for 48 hours, though--I find myself still sweating even when I use it.
Mountain View, AR
This is my boyfriends go to deodorant. He said it’s the only thing that really work and lasts all day. Him and I both love the scent. This lasts a while since you don’t have to keep re-applying. We always buy this and I don’t think we will be stopping anytime soon.
Rexburg , ID
Never having to worry about smelling while working out or playing sports is great. This product stays fresh and doesn't wear quickly under a lot of activity like other products that smell good as well. Truly one of the best deodorants I have found so far.
Rockwall, TX
My husband uses this deodorant and he swears by it. I run out over day and decided to give this a try even though it is for men. I now understand his obsession. Not only does it smell great, it helps keeps you dry and fresh ALL day. Seriously, ALL day.
woodway,tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Degree is a great brand for woman's deorant and for men I highly recommend it I will definitely buy more great smelling deorants it's a great price I will make collections of them it's the best ones for me I have talked to them to my friends and family
Brazoria , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband has used this for years and it’s the only deodorant that hasn’t broken him into hives! It works all day and is so affordable! We will continue to purchase Degree!
central city KY
Purchased at: Walmart
If you sweat and get odor pretty bad, I recommend this, I sweat terribly and this is about the only deodorant that isn't outrageously priced that does the job. And it smells great and lasts a lot longer than most deodorants
This is one of the best deodorants I have found that work for myself. It sry strong all through a work day and I don’t feel stinky or sweaty after I return home. It’s a good product and definitely lives up to its name.

Looking for your answer?