Degree Men Adventure 48H Anti-Perspirant

Degree Men Adventure includes MotionSense technology. Our superior, long lasting formula is engineered to respond to your own body movement, so it stays ahead of sweat and odor in those adrenaline-fueled moments. Enduring protection for whatever your adventure. Superior Motion Activated Protection; Only Degree MOTIONSENSE technology keeps you fresher with every move.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Degree Men Adventure 48H Anti-Perspirant!
How would you rate this product?
Chilliwack, BC
My boyfriend uses this and always smells fresh! Works well for my hard working man. Gentle on his skin
Bay Roberts, NL
This is a good deodorant with decent quality - pretty good stay for all day. Also a good scent
This is a really good deodorant. I'm extremely active and this product does its job perfectly.
Strathroy, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I always use men’s anti perspirant. It’s a good price, and lasts way longer than women’s.

Looking for your answer?