BY DEGREE

Degree Men Adventure includes MotionSense technology. Our superior, long lasting formula is engineered to respond to your own body movement, so it stays ahead of sweat and odor in those adrenaline-fueled moments. Enduring protection for whatever your adventure. Superior Motion Activated Protection; Only Degree MOTIONSENSE technology keeps you fresher with every move.

Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
This is my boyfriends go to deodorant. He said it’s the only thing that really work and lasts all day. Him and I both love the scent. This lasts a while since you don’t have to keep re-applying. We always buy this and I don’t think we will be stopping anytime soon.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
When my hardworking husband need to smell good on his long shift at work this is what I buy. Cost is very comparable and smells good too. It lasts for his entire 12 hour shift and Kees him dry. We recommend this product
Brandie L.
North East, PA
I use this on my 14 year old son and thanks to lovely hormones during puberty, he tends to sweat through his deodorants in just a few hours. When we first tried degree’s 48 hour protection, his stink finally met its match! We call it his “stink stick” and it works so well we never have to worry about the “stink” again! Goodbye to smelling like an onion farm and hello to a clean, fresh smelling young man!
Sophia G.
Taylorsville, UT
My husband uses this deodorant and he swears by it. I run out over day and decided to give this a try even though it is for men. I now understand his obsession. Not only does it smell great, it helps keeps you dry and fresh ALL day. Seriously, ALL day.
Elena R.
This is one of the best deodorants I have found that work for myself. It sry strong all through a work day and I don’t feel stinky or sweaty after I return home. It’s a good product and definitely lives up to its name.
Maria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this for my brother and he didn't like it. He said that the lasting power was terrible and that he didn't like how it made his skin feel. The smell was okay but over all he was displeased with this product.
Hannah P.
Anchorage
By far my favorite deodorant out there! I am a woman but I love the scent of this and how effective it is. It’s also convenient having deodorant that both me and my husband enjoy and can both use.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Degree men’s 48 hour antiperspirant is the only deodorant that actually works and smells amazing and actually work. My husband always buys this one as it is the only deodorant that works for him.
Rachel C.
I sweat a lot because I’m bigger so I chose a men’s antiperspirant and I’m glad I chose degree. Not too bad price and even prefer the smell over the women’s products.
Kinsey R.
dallas
Okay. I’m obsessed with using this deodorant. From the moment I smelt it when my hubby bought it, I was hooked! I use it daily and I never have to worry about sweating or having an off scent. It smells great without being too overpowering.