Degree Men Adrenaline Series Invisible Solid, Overtime uploaded by Cora S.Degree Men Adrenaline Series Invisible Solid, Overtime uploaded by Jordan D.Degree Men Adrenaline Series Invisible Solid, Overtime uploaded by Lauren T.

BY DEGREE

New Motionsense&Trade; Motion Activated Protection Antiperspirant &Amp; Deodorant Degree&Reg; Men&Reg; Overtime Includes Motionsense Technology.&Nbsp; This Breakthrough Formula Is Engineered To Respond To Your Own Body Movement, So It Stays Ahead Of Sweat And Odor In Those Adrenaline-Fueled Moments.&Nbsp; Long-Lasting Protection Even After Others Fail. 1-866-334-7331 see more...

Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I love this deodorant. The deodorants designed for women didn’t cut it for me because no matter what I’d sweat through them and still smell. This product is gentle and has a nice smell and doesn’t leave behind residue. Highly recommend, especially if you’re extremely active.
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL
My boyfriend Justin loves this series. And they also often have promos in stores like Walmart and Target, where if you buy like 4 of them, you get a discount or can use a coupon. There are many different scents and he loves them all! "Extreme" is the best scented one that isn't overpowering to my allergies.
Krista F.
Pendleton , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is one of my husbands favorite brand of deodorants. It lasts all day for him, and he works in a factory welding all day . You can find this brand about anywhere that sells hygiene products. And prices vary..
Zackary F.
Dallas, TX
This is actually the only deodorant that I use. It costs a lot more than other deodorants but it's the only one that consistently keeps me smelling good and always works. The orange one is my favorite.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely my favorite deodorant ever. My boyfriend and I both use it and it keeps up dry all day, doesn't gunk up on my clothes, and smells absolutely FANTASTIC.
Jordan D.
Cincinnati, OH
my boyfriend loves this! he has sensitive skin, so some deodorants make his underarms red and itchy. this brand has never done that and it works all day!
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
Love the scent. It lasts all day. I do sweat, but I don't ever stink. My go to deodorant for sure. Will definitely repurchase.
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this brand often! It's definitely a go to for him, he works a strenuous job and this keeps him fresh all day