Degree Men Adrenaline Series Everest Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Cassie K.Degree Men Adrenaline Series Everest Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Simona C.

BY DEGREE

Degree Men's Adrenaline Series Everest Antiperspirant & Deodorant: Body responsive Kinetic technology see more...

Jamekia G.
I love the smell of this deodorant and it lasts a long time. I don't have to worry about sweating it off in the gym. great product.
Abigail L.
Boston, MA
My boyfriend uses this brand and it smells amazing, he's never complained about it so I'm assuming all is well.
Darlene B.
winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves this product. Definitely would recommend it smells fAbulous
maria b.
Gadsden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my husband's favorite deodorant, he says it works very well. and he always smells so good. the scents are great.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This is one of my husbands favorite deodorants, I love to buy the double pack so i don't have to shop as frequently. Would be cool if there offered 2 different scents in the bonus pack.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smells amazing and fresh almost like perfume I find men's scents pick up better on me and last longer then women's.I got mine in a mini,so cute.and yes I share them with my husband .
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I absolutely love the smell, it is very long lasting, I have always used men's antiperspirant and this is one of my favorites I am a caretaker and i am always on the go, even if I sweat it smells great. I would recommend this product to any heavy sweater.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
My husband will not use any other brand of deodorant than degree. He thinks it is much better than any other, and I can tell a difference as well.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
My favorite brand of deodorant. This is a daily use i recommended to everyone. They keep you dry and with a great and comfortable odor
Cassie J.
I love degree products. they last a long time without having to reapply throughout sweating. have an amazing smell

Walmart