Degree Men Adrenaline Series Everest Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Simona C.Degree Men Adrenaline Series Everest Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Cassie K.

BY DEGREE

Degree Men's Adrenaline Series Everest Antiperspirant & Deodorant: Body responsive Kinetic technology see more...

Cassie K.
This has been my husband's go-to deodorant for years, it's definitely become "his" scent. it lasts forever, isn't more expensive than similar products and has a very fresh scent. I only knocked off one star because sometimes the scent can be a little TOO overwhelming. it's great they sell it in a double pack, for an even better value. Degree deodorants are always pretty great.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
It is my favorite smelling deodorant by far. But 5 out of every 10 that I buy don't work. They won't twist up and come out of the package pre-broken. It's a huge waste of money. I've even gotten an entire pack that wouldn't twist before. You shouldn't have to be taking a risk every time you buy deodorant.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I absolutely love the smell, it is very long lasting, I have always used men's antiperspirant and this is one of my favorites I am a caretaker and i am always on the go, even if I sweat it smells great. I would recommend this product to any heavy sweater.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This is one of my husbands favorite deodorants, I love to buy the double pack so i don't have to shop as frequently. Would be cool if there offered 2 different scents in the bonus pack.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
My husband will not use any other brand of deodorant than degree. He thinks it is much better than any other, and I can tell a difference as well.
Jamekia G.
I love the smell of this deodorant and it lasts a long time. I don't have to worry about sweating it off in the gym. great product.
Alicia P.
This stuff is the only kind that doesn't wear off, I hate the smell of BO and this stuff works great!! i would recommend it
maria b.
Gadsden, AL
This is my husband's favorite deodorant, he says it works very well. and he always smells so good. the scents are great.
Cassie J.
I love degree products. they last a long time without having to reapply throughout sweating. have an amazing smell
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
My boyfriend uses this brand and it smells amazing, he's never complained about it so I'm assuming all is well.