BeautySkinBath & BodyDegree
Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes

Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes

Instantly cleanse and refresh with Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes. Big and strong enough for your whole body, they are specially designed to be thick and textured to wipe away sweat and grime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes!
Alicia M.
Brookline, MA
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Alicia M.
I used this product one night just to freshen up before dinner and it serves its purpose but it just has a very strong scent to it! I would definitely use this product if I go camping or after a rigorous workout!
Candy O.
Odessa, TX
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Candy O.
These wipes are huge and smell great. The scent of the eucalyptus gives me a spa vibe. When the winter storm hit Texas and my water froze these wipes were amazing for cleaning my body. I would definitely recommend. I didn’t feel no residue left behind and really felt like it cleaned my body.
Alisha P.
Roanoke, VA
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Alisha P.
I received maximum recovery body wipes. Helps to keep you clean refresh your body. They are extra large body wipes you can take them with you anywhere you may need it.
Ashley N.
Hialeah, FL
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Ashley N.
When I first got this in the mail I was so excited! A product that’s easy to carry in any bag that’ll wipe away dirt and grime from a busy day?? YES! I workout and by the end of it I look like I stepped out of a pool haha this right here was not only extremely cooling and gentle on the skin, it really made me feel clean and refreshed. If I’m honest it was kinda scary looking at that wipe because you really don’t know how dirty you are from laying and do your exercises. I’m so glad I have this, I just stick them in my bag and keep it moving! The only downside for me is the smell .... that smell is just a no for me. It’s suppose to spell like eucalyptus but the epson really SHINESS in this one. Size of the wipe is in fact, perfect for your body. I normally like to focus on my tummy, neck, underarms and back! Those are the places I really sweat so going in with the wipe after a workout really makes me feel refreshed and clean. (This is not a substitute for a shower, just a way of keeping you cleaner and refreshed through your busy day. You should definitely shower so you are able to remove any of the dirt and grime the wipe may have not gotten)
Carly B.
Santa Monica, CA
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Carly B.
I am a sweater (I sweat a ton) weather I’m working out or in hot weather, I’m always sweating. Wipes like these are perfect for freshening up. If you go to the gym before work and don’t have time to shower, these are perfect. I like that the wipes are larger than a typical baby wipe, so they go a long way. The are made with eucalyptus extract so they smell good and there is a soothing effect. These wipes remove sweat, dirt, and oil and are great when you can’t shower. Highly recommend.
Bre'yana S.
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Bre'yana S.
These wipes came in handy during the ice storm last week in Texas. We didn’t have power and water for over 3 days and I needed to to freshen up. These wipes made feel so fresh and so clean (as clean as I could get without water). They smelled so good as well. I will certainly keep these in stock.
Britt E.
Orlando, FL
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Britt E.
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Britt E.
These wipes are great. Especially after a florida hot day . They cool when applied to skin. Not an oily or overly moistured wipe. The eucalyptus smell is soothing on the nose. I definitely recommend throwing in workout bag or summer carry on bag.
krystal A.
Irving, TX
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by krystal A.
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by krystal A.
First thing I love that it’s individually packed and it handy for quick touch ups. It smell good and it’s a decent size but I wish the wipes were bigger just a preference but overall would recommend buying 😌
Faizah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Faizah A.
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Faizah A.
I love this product so much! Very handy! Removes sweat, dirt and oil on the go! Smells amazing as well! Definitely recommend it!
Kendra C.
Mobile, AL
Degree Maximum Recovery Eucalyptus Extract Body Wipes uploaded by Kendra C.
I didn’t really use these much because i personally just don’t have any use for them. However i would would recommend them to anyone who workout or sweat often and wants to stay fresh throughout their day.

Looking for your answer?