Add a Photo

By DEGREE
This deodorant anti-perspirant provides 24-hour dry protection with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit for an invigorating clean feeling.
Photo (1)
Miranda H.
Miranda H.

For me it can be hard to find a deodorant where i feel like that anti-perspirant actually works in it! With this product I actually felt good about know that I would not smell at all durning the day and know that u would be relatively dry! I loved this product so much that I continuously use it with happiness! this is a deluxe size, I found that the more better smells come in the smaller sizes! Over all an amazing product!
Raiza D.
Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI

I still sweat when using this, but it helps stop sweating for a while. I don't sweat much, inly when exercising, and this doesn't stop it. However I did get complimented on my pits when using this. People hugging me said my arm pits smelled nice.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Oakville, Ontario

I use it every day! I like the light fresh scent and I feel that it keeps me protected all day long. It is supposed to be an "invisible solid" but It does not go on quite as clear as I wish it would.
Fannie S.
Fannie S.
Kingston, Ontario

Cheap price and wonderful protection! no white residue and smells nice. I like to stock up on this product when its on sale at shoppers drug mart!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Montreal , Qc

Love the scent last all day long not expensive at all bought it in a drugstore

Join Now