Degree Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Alexandra M.

Degree Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

This deodorant anti-perspirant provides 24-hour dry protection with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit for an invigorating clean feeling. see more...

Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI
I still sweat when using this, but it helps stop sweating for a while. I don't sweat much, inly when exercising, and this doesn't stop it. However I did get complimented on my pits when using this. People hugging me said my arm pits smelled nice.
Vicki P.
Windsor, ON
I use it whenever I need to go out. I love the shower clean scent, it smells so refreshing! It's super affordable, not expensive at all! I also love the color of the product! I would totally recommend it to my friend who is looking to buy a new one!
Miranda H.
For me it can be hard to find a deodorant where i feel like that anti-perspirant actually works in it! With this product I actually felt good about know that I would not smell at all durning the day and know that u would be relatively dry! I loved this product so much that I continuously use it with happiness! this is a deluxe size, I found that the more better smells come in the smaller sizes! Over all an amazing product!
Wendy S.
Oakville, ON
I use it every day! I like the light fresh scent and I feel that it keeps me protected all day long. It is supposed to be an "invisible solid" but It does not go on quite as clear as I wish it would.
Fannie S.
Kingston, ON
Cheap price and wonderful protection! no white residue and smells nice. I like to stock up on this product when its on sale at shoppers drug mart!
Monica J.
Brampton, ON
Love the smell last through the day even when I swear it's not that invisible as it leaves white marks on clothes when dry
Thayna W.
Orleans , ON
Affordable, long lasting protection, gentle on my underarms and the scent is very light.
Alexandra M.
Montreal , QC
Love the scent last all day long not expensive at all bought it in a drugstore