Degree Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY DEGREE

This deodorant anti-perspirant provides 24-hour dry protection with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit for an invigorating clean feeling. see more...

Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI
I still sweat when using this, but it helps stop sweating for a while. I don't sweat much, inly when exercising, and this doesn't stop it. However I did get complimented on my pits when using this. People hugging me said my arm pits smelled nice.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Must needed here in the summer months in the south. When I was a teenager I tried MANY different brands and kinds of deodorant to stop my overactive sweat glands. I finally got recommended to this kind/brand and haven't changed since.
Wendy S.
Oakville, ON
I use it every day! I like the light fresh scent and I feel that it keeps me protected all day long. It is supposed to be an "invisible solid" but It does not go on quite as clear as I wish it would.
Fannie S.
Kingston, ON
Cheap price and wonderful protection! no white residue and smells nice. I like to stock up on this product when its on sale at shoppers drug mart!
Alexandra M.
Montreal , QC
Love the scent last all day long not expensive at all bought it in a drugstore
Vicki P.
Windsor, ON
I use it whenever I need to go out. I love the shower clean scent, it smells so refreshing! It's super affordable, not expensive at all! I also love the color of the product! I would totally recommend it to my friend who is looking to buy a new one!
Miranda H.
For me it can be hard to find a deodorant where i feel like that anti-perspirant actually works in it! With this product I actually felt good about know that I would not smell at all durning the day and know that u would be relatively dry! I loved this product so much that I continuously use it with happiness! this is a deluxe size, I found that the more better smells come in the smaller sizes! Over all an amazing product!
Thayna W.
Ottawa
Affordable, long lasting protection, gentle on my underarms and the scent is very light.
Monica J.
Brampton, ON
Love the smell last through the day even when I swear it's not that invisible as it leaves white marks on clothes when dry