Add a Photo

By DEGREE
#285 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
This deodorant anti-perspirant provides 24-hour dry protection with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit for an invigorating clean feeling.
Photo (1)
Raiza D.
Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI

I still sweat when using this, but it helps stop sweating for a while. I don't sweat much, inly when exercising, and this doesn't stop it. However I did get complimented on my pits when using this. People hugging me said my arm pits smelled nice.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.

For me it can be hard to find a deodorant where i feel like that anti-perspirant actually works in it! With this product I actually felt good about know that I would not smell at all durning the day and know that u would be relatively dry! I loved this product so much that I continuously use it with happiness! this is a deluxe size, I found that the more better smells come in the smaller sizes! Over all an amazing product!
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Oakville, ON

I use it every day! I like the light fresh scent and I feel that it keeps me protected all day long. It is supposed to be an "invisible solid" but It does not go on quite as clear as I wish it would.
Fannie S.
Fannie S.
Kingston, Ontario

Cheap price and wonderful protection! no white residue and smells nice. I like to stock up on this product when its on sale at shoppers drug mart!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Montreal, Qc

Love the scent last all day long not expensive at all bought it in a drugstore
Monica J.
Monica J.
Brampton , Ontario

Love the smell last through the day even when I swear it's not that invisible as it leaves white marks on clothes when dry

Join Now