Degree Girl Body Mist Fragrance uploaded by Alisha H.

BY DEGREE

New! Shake up your senses! Don t wait to be asked, Just Dance!  Its luscious fragrance blend of sweet red berries with a dash of zesty citrus, keeps you cool all over when you wanna cut loose.  Use every day, anytime, anywhere.  With Just Dance s new long-lasting fragrance you ll never have to leave the dance floor. 1-866-DEGREE1. see more...

• I usually like all Degree products. Anyone know if this smells g...2 Answers
  • "Perfect size for your purse/bag!" in 1 review
  • "I couldn't smell anything after 15 minutes!" in 1 review
  • "She loves it and I love the affordable price! " in 1 review
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
Perfect size! It fit in my crossbody bag perfectly fine. Love the scent, very feminine and girly without being too "bubble gum" like if you understand what I mean. But, the scent does not last. I don't sweat a whole lot except when working out, so I usually have no issue with making scents last long. But within 20 minutes, I could not smell it on me. I even asked someone if they could still smell it on me, and they said they couldn't at all.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I absolutely love this!! At first I made the comment this little bottle Isent going to smell that great! I was wrong!!! This smells so good!! Smells like baby powder mixed with a perfume!!! The scent is twilight kiss! Definitely putting this to good use. A quick refresh on clothes or a anywhere freshener!! I would highly recommend this product. I have one in my purse and one in my bathroom! The bottle is 1oz and a cute purple color. Degree Girl Body Mist Fragrance
belkis l.
S Richmond Hl, NY
The smell is so good for a young woman - preppy, fruity and seductive. Something you would smell in Victoria's Secret. However, it doesn't last... at all. I couldn't smell anything after 15 minutes! :(
Ashley A.
Hot Springs, AR
Bought this for my 12 year old daughter. Smells light, fresh, and clean. She loves it and I love the affordable price!
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
Inexpensive and smells great. degree has a great line of products. Makes you feel fresh when using.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Love this scent!! Very light and stays on for a good period of time! Perfect size for your purse/bag! Can take it anywhere!
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually like all Degree products. Anyone know if this smells good, how it works?