Degree Girl, Anti-perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Crazy Violet, 2.6-Ounce Stick (Pack of 6)

BY DEGREE

MyQuyniece Starr H.
Long Beach, CA
I been using this since i wa s12 it works really good i used to be very active . its really good if u sweat a lot
Rosie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Keeps me dry smells great and I love the way it feels. doesn't let me down, I'm always fresh.
Nicole A.
Works good. And the scent is nice as well. It helps with sweat control and doesn't leave white marks
Alexandria K.
Marysville, WA
This deodorant is great, and it works well for me even though I have hyperhidrosis. It also smells really great
I use this all time I do sometimes switch around
But I do seem to go back to this one more than any other brand
Shannon L.
Vista, CA
Fantastic product! I love all Degree products! From the doo-dads to laa-laa's and everything in between. They seem to be the most affordable and effective product with out having to spend hundreds of dollars for results.
Stefni E.
Cave creek, Az
I don't get hot very easily but I know that Degree will keep me cool. I frequently buy the scented ones only because they are on sale but I can smell it after a few minutes.
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi
I will only use invisible solid. I wear a lot of black clothing and hate white markers.
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
I try girl deodorant but it just doesn't cut it i have a sweating disorder so i sweat a lot and this does nothing for me
Andrea I.
Lafayette, LA
A good backup deodorant if you don't have anything else, but it will do the job it's made for.